Aquarius Creative #2 Agency over fillered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww Carla, why u lieeee

"I’m one of those body types that doesn’t fit into a lot of things"

Well, maybe you shouldn't have fucked up your shape and made yourself like that? You're 100% unnatural.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww Carla, why u lieeee

"I’m one of those body types that doesn’t fit into a lot of things"

Well, maybe you shouldn't have fucked up your shape and made yourself like that? You're 100% unnatural.
Oh my actual god. A fkn story for the sun about your “curves” someone please stop this immediately 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is anybody actually going to the effort of getting primark clothes altered? And I say this not because I don't think we should love what we wear and keep a well loved wardrobe, but because is anyone actually getting alterations on fast fashion?

These lassies just don’t get what influencing actually is. My biggest worry is the younger generation some don’t know any better and they’ve got the likes of Carla like she’s clearly talking absolute shite about her size - people respect you more when your honest not when you literally tell lies

Influencing is really just being a clothes horse for brands, in Molly's latest vlog she is like this is outfits and products for work to shoot and this is actual clothes I would wear she also goes on about bikinis for ages with zero mention of the brand that sent her to Barbados, its just a tick exercise for her to get paid, must be a perk being able to expense clothes though

Is Reece still with Aquarius? Noticed he doesn’t have their email in his bio it’s somewhere else

Reactions: 2
Is Reece still with Aquarius? Noticed he doesn’t have their email in his bio it’s somewhere else
They probably papped him off
Most of the girls have been quiet with work
I swear the only ones who get jobs is that Molly and Abbie
---
Moniques content is non existent since she moved back to Glasgow… like the content is shite 😂

Reactions: 1
They probably papped him off
Most of the girls have been quiet with work
I swear the only ones who get jobs is that Molly and Abbie
---
Moniques content is non existent since she moved back to Glasgow… like the content is shite 😂
She comes up on my TikTok. She’s so dull and not natural at speaking to the camera. How she describes clothes is so boring - say nice more 🤣🤣🤣

She comes up on my TikTok. She’s so dull and not natural at speaking to the camera. How she describes clothes is so boring - say nice more 🤣🤣🤣
Do you know right what I can’t get
Is supposedly she went to a private school but she speaks quite common .. I mean “nice” is not proper English
Quite astonishing
Sure her parents aren’t happy with spending all that money and she’s basically an Instagram brass for a living
I think she’s dull as dishwater if I’m honest
No charm no personality
Not surprised she gets no work
At least that Molly and Abbie come off as fairly alive and genuine
I’d never buy anything Monique sold - complete disingenuous

• Haha
I'm sorry, but for experts in marketing, the font they're using in their insta posts is so unaccessable and looks dogshit