Aquarius Creative #2 Agency over fillered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's occurring here then...
the place looked bursting at the seams on their tv show with them all working on laptops on wee side tables you’re meant to sit a vase and a lamp on in your hallway 🤣

I wonder if the next rented office space will be owned by Amy’s family too lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would be so intrigued to know who pays for all the expensive meals etc when they do these influencer trips every summer. Like surely they can’t be affording to take 10+ girls and go out to mega expensive restaurants every night etc and cover all the costs? There’s no way they make enough to be fitting that bill

Reactions: 3
I would be so intrigued to know who pays for all the expensive meals etc when they do these influencer trips every summer. Like surely they can’t be affording to take 10+ girls and go out to mega expensive restaurants every night etc and cover all the costs? There’s no way they make enough to be fitting that bill
I asked myself this all the time before I watched their bbc show, and they explained on it how they get sponsors from companies to fund each part of the trip, eg a clothing company sponsor (pay for) the dinner in exchange for all the girls wearing a dress from their brand to said dinner and tagging them on social media.
I guess it’s quite clever in a sense in order to break even on such a big trip but I’d panic incase someone pulled out and I was left to foot the bill 🥵

Reactions: 1
I asked myself this all the time before I watched their bbc show, and they explained on it how they get sponsors from companies to fund each part of the trip, eg a clothing company sponsor (pay for) the dinner in exchange for all the girls wearing a dress from their brand to said dinner and tagging them on social media.
I guess it’s quite clever in a sense in order to break even on such a big trip but I’d panic incase someone pulled out and I was left to foot the bill 🥵
If they’re smart they’ll be signing contracts etc so it would all be covered

Reactions: 2