Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just sharing this as I’m sick to the teeth of these ones thinking they can call anyone who questions them or doesn’t agree with them a Troll!! Also stop the comparison beteeen the lowlife beggars on social media to Caroline Flack and the “Be a kind.” It’s worn out at this stage & doesn’t even remotely compare.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
On another holiday, gone on a road trip with the girls down the county, 2nd so far this year & we are not even 6 weeks into 2022.

I suppose the pressures she is under with 3 kids, working part-time, managing her staff, the nanny & part time cleaner, it’s tough on her 🤣

Turns out she can be a dose all over the country - standing in cong giving Galway & Mayo the thumbs up. We’re all deadly - thanks Aoife, delighted we have your approval 🙄

• Haha
Hi Aoife

You should be at home minding your kids, you have responsibilities. You are supposed to be there Mother. Probably the poor grandparents are left to mind them & are worn out, while you are out looking after number 1
I’m assuming their father is minding them

Reactions: 2
I’m assuming their father is minding them
Well he is self employed, with the amount of holidays and going out drinking with the girls, she does, there would be no business left to run, with the time he would have to take off.

She is constantly moaning about how she has so many balls up in the air to juggle with the kids, school runs, house work and working part time in the office for the hubby.

It’s amazing how she always finds time to pamper herself & go on breaks away by herself & get up at 5am to go and see the sunrise.

She is nothing but a chancer, has a cleaner coming in & a nanny for the kids & parents house is in the side garden. It’s all about Aoife’s well being & having the craic.

Reactions: 1
Oh poor Bermo, she stressed out cause she has to drop her kids to school and do some normal day to day things. Ffs ! She's clearly very busy cause she hasnt time to get rid of her ronnie or is it really bad pigmentation I cant figure it out but its all I see

Why did she have 3 children if all she does is moan about gettin the 3 of them out of the house on her own!!

Reactions: 5
You’d swear they were 3 toddlers. Are the older two not about 5 or 6. This is a classic case of not being able to handle your kids because you’re either off swanning around being a mad bastard with your mates or they’re with the childminder too much.

Reactions: 6
You’d swear they were 3 toddlers. Are the older two not about 5 or 6. This is a classic case of not being able to handle your kids because you’re either off swanning around being a mad bastard with your mates or they’re with the childminder too much.
She did say three kids under 6 today but one of them is the same age as my daughter, 6 and a half

Mad Bastard ????
Sorry that yoke, does nothing mad, she’s just attention seeker, who thinks everything she does or has is wonderful, she only a bullshitter & does duck all in life

• Heart
And Mother of the year goes to Aoife. Somehow manages to solo parent her 3 children at a playzone - is she looking for an award ?? 🙄. What a self absorbed headmelt she is ! Just goes to show how much help she normally has if she is boasting about this unbelievable achievement. Her parents must have taken off to Spain for a break from her - well done to them !

• Haha
Letting us know the size 38 jeans are too big for her - and she’s never ever been on here of course

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.