Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows us the prove you are positive ???? All the other people on instagram put up a screenshot of there result. If you ask me, this one is only letting on she is positive to get all the attention

Reactions: 1
Liar liar pants on fire- “GP referred me as I have a sore throat” followed by “I’m asymptomatic “
I’m glad she is on waroninstagrammers so I’m not giving her story views!!!

Reactions: 4
Aoife, you are nothing but a lier. U said you tested positive for Covid & you have just posted up on your stories, that you are out on your decking, standing over your fire pit, toasting marshmallow’s. EVEN IF YOU HAD MILD SYMPTOMS, toasting marshmallows, would be the last thing on your mind to do, standing out in your back garden, in the middle of winter!

Attachments

Aoife, you are nothing but a lier. U said you tested positive for Covid & you have just posted up on your stories, that you are out on your decking, standing over your fire pit, toasting marshmallow’s. EVEN IF YOU HAD MILD SYMPTOMS, toasting marshmallows, would be the last thing on your mind to do, standing out in your back garden, in the middle of winter!
There’s a lot of holes in her story but I fail to see why u think that’s the proof she’s lying 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
There’s a lot of holes in her story but I fail to see why u think that’s the proof she’s lying 🤦🏼‍♀️
Where is her screenshot from the HSE, confirming it? Ok, I know she doesn’t have to show it. Did she not say, she was just going out the door to meet friends for dinner & decided to all antigens tests on everyone & Bobby was the only one positive. Within a few hours, she’s leaving the test centre as she has a sore throat & then admits for the last few days, the eldest has been very sick in bed. Aoife is nothing but a attention seeker

Reactions: 4
Where is her screenshot from the HSE, confirming it? Ok, I know she doesn’t have to show it. Did she not say, she was just going out the door to meet friends for dinner & decided to all antigens tests on everyone & Bobby was the only one positive. Within a few hours, she’s leaving the test centre as she has a sore throat & then admits for the last few days, the eldest has been very sick in bed. Aoife is nothing but a attention seeker
Yeah that’s a pretty good summary except Bobby and the kids apparently were all referred first yet her app was days before theirs…….

Reactions: 2
Yeah that’s a pretty good summary except Bobby and the kids apparently were all referred first yet her app was days before theirs…….
Exactly, she nothing but a bullshitter! Has Covid & is out in the backyard, toasting marshmallows. FFS, is she real 😳

Is she anti vax? She’s just said on aoibhe devlins zoom she’ll have the recovery cert! I don’t follow her though (aoife)

This was only a week ago, having dinner with her parents & her brothers/sister and there partners. They are all “hanging out” of each other in the photo, is it any wonder, it’s now come to her front door etc!!!! what’s the story with Bobby, wasn’t he the only one, that had the positive antigen test?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Liar liar pants on fire- “GP referred me as I have a sore throat” followed by “I’m asymptomatic “
I’m glad she is on waroninstagrammers so I’m not giving her story views!!!
no shes an instagram hun now , wont be buying anything she promotes, or giving her views, she will probably do a morethanjustama on it, skip a few days and be out on day 7, eveh tho she only did 5 days isolating,

Ok so apparently had a scratchy throat on the 30th, positive results 31st. 10 days from them is the 9th/10th yet she is magically out of quarantine and back to the beach today. No doubt she sent the kids back to school/creche, no wonder it’s spreading like wildfire.

Ok so apparently had a scratchy throat on the 30th, positive results 31st. 10 days from them is the 9th/10th yet she is magically out of quarantine and back to the beach today. No doubt she sent the kids back to school/creche, no wonder it’s spreading like wildfire.
morethanjustama did 5 days and went to the pub, Aoife always comes across covid an inconvenience, not a pandemic that kills people, jesus , both showed their followers, they couldn’t do their quarantine, That bloody sea, shes weather beaten looking from it , face is like rubber, looking

morethanjustama did 5 days and went to the pub, Aoife always comes across covid an inconvenience, not a pandemic that kills people, jesus , both showed their followers, they couldn’t do their quarantine, That bloody sea, shes weather beaten looking from it , face is like rubber, looking
I thought her PT would value his reputation a bit more than welcoming her back so quickly!!

I’m sick of the lot of them to be honest!

I thought her PT would value his reputation a bit more than welcoming her back so quickly!!

I know i hope whoever goes to that lad will avoid for a few days, disgraceful, ignorant woman

Putting up pics of the rescue helicopter out searcing and numbers for helplines, 'I don't know this person circumstances' most of the country know sinead o Connors poor boy was found down that area. Jumping on it for content 🙄

Putting up pics of the rescue helicopter out searcing and numbers for helplines, 'I don't know this person circumstances' most of the country know sinead o Connors poor boy was found down that area. Jumping on it for content 🙄
she loves misery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.