Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know why she tells us she's a size 8. Aoife hun were not blind. We can see your a 12/14. Its like she has an issue with being a size 12/14. Hello a size 12 in your 40s is perfect.
I’d say more a 14 to 16. Her arse and thighs are huge. I know it’s not nice to jeer people about there weight, I’m not exactly slim myself, but I have no time for people who are liers. The likes of Rachel Gorry & Danni the mammy are sizes 8’s, and you AOIFE, are more than double there size.

Reactions: 1
Covid is spilling out everyone’s lies. Once they tell the story we realise they should have been limiting movements or antigen testing all along….

Reactions: 3
She uses that cheap shite on her skin. Its like leather and really puffy. She should get some skin care tips from her insta friends
I know opening vitamins and using it on her skin, give me strength. Nowt wrong with inkey list or the ordinary but she needs decent hydration and sun protection

I know opening vitamins and using it on her skin, give me strength. Nowt wrong with inkey list or the ordinary but she needs decent hydration and sun protection
Bobby only has to look at the mother in law & see what he has married, as she is her double & will look exactly the same as her, in 5-10 years 👀

The cringe of that reel!! Making "content" out of covid. A virus that has caused devastation in some people's lives. Baffling!

Reactions: 4
I’d say more a 14 to 16. Her arse and thighs are huge. I know it’s not nice to jeer people about there weight, I’m not exactly slim myself, but I have no time for people who are liers. The likes of Rachel Gorry & Danni the mammy are sizes 8’s, and you AOIFE, are more than double there size.
My above comment just proves Aoife is reading this thread, 30 mins after I posted this she puts up in her stories, “that she is so happy with her new runners, it has inspired her to do a home work out” !!!! Yeah, they did alright, you now realise people don’t believe or are falling for I am only a size 8 or 9 in clothes

Covid is spilling out everyone’s lies. Once they tell the story we realise they should have been limiting movements or antigen testing all along….
The cringe of that reel!! Making "content" out of covid. A virus that has caused devastation in some people's lives. Baffling!
If her family member was , sick of her husband’s out of work or lost a family member, moany Aoife wouldnt be as smart , shes well enough to be planning a outdoor event, beggars belief how anyone supports these assholes

Reactions: 2
My above comment just proves Aoife is reading this thread, 30 mins after I posted this she puts up in her stories, “that she is so happy with her new runners, it has inspired her to do a home work out” !!!! Yeah, they did alright, you now realise people don’t believe or are falling for I am only a size 8 or 9 in clothes
Personalised runners - with “bermo” on the side 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
There is nothing wrong with being a 14 to 16, I don’t want anyone to think I am saying there is, the problem is someone “boasting”, Size 8 is to small & Size 10 is to big, when it’s clear for all to see, there big fat lazy arse is a much bigger size

Haven't commented on this thread in a while. But I'd like to reiterate my point that she's a knob. But I have to say I haven't found her as insufferable as she was during the summer. Her bragginess and showing off has toned down.

Believe it or not she really is about a size 12 ! I’ve seen her and she’s quite petite!

She's probably a size 12 and she is short so prob carries more centrally, but no way is she a size 8 with those boobs and thighs and that's ok just don't lie.

She needs to find her style instead she tries too hard with to many trends

So she is positive with no symptoms. But Aoife didn’t you say you had symptoms the other day when you called your doctor to skip the queue and get a PCR test?? This one can’t remember her own lies.

Reactions: 5
She's probably a size 12 and she is short so prob carries more centrally, but no way is she a size 8 with those boobs and thighs and that's ok just don't lie.

She needs to find her style instead she tries too hard with to many trends
Regardless of what size anyone is you will always look bigger if u squeeze yourself into a smaller size. It is a lot more flattering if you but correct size. She does this all the time. During the summer she bait herself into smaller clothes and the result was a big camel toe in all her stories 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.