Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them jeans are desperate. Not because they are too big it anything they are too tight around her tummy area. I think that style does nothing 4 her. I know skinny are out but they are way more flattering on her figure

Reactions: 3
Them jeans are desperate. Not because they are too big it anything they are too tight around her tummy area. I think that style does nothing 4 her. I know skinny are out but they are way more flattering on her figure
On a non Aoife side note can I just say
What Da duck is going on with jeans now
I mean ughhhh
Straight leg or mom jeans or wide jeans barely do ANY one any favours
Certainly not me

Reactions: 4
I dread to think what a smaller size will look like. We will all be subjected to her camel toe again. She loves to show off her moose knuckle. Anytime I try on jeans too tight. ( which is happening more frequently 😟) I look bigger. Always better to size up then too small.

Reactions: 2
Late to game maybe but what’s the connection with Rosie C see the 3 kids was at her kids birthday. Maybe the younger two are at the same crèche ?

Late to game maybe but what’s the connection with Rosie C see the 3 kids was at her kids birthday. Maybe the younger two are at the same crèche ?
Rosie C lives around the same area and Aoife has been sniffing her crotch for years trying to get in with her. She was always name dropping.

Reactions: 7
Rosie C lives around the same area and Aoife has been sniffing her crotch for years trying to get in with her. She was always name dropping.
they swam together recently did the same with Aoibhe devlin , got their nails done together, Aoife desperate to be a big insta hun, has her hair changed to Denise pelo, in with the gals , but stalker behaviour

Reactions: 6
A thread as requested for Insta hun Aoife Bermingham, the only woman to sea swim daily and work abroad 🙄
jesus Aoife off to get braces now, i suppose she be getting the tummy tuck and boobs next , wonder then , why people get sick of these ones, all morf into each other , whos the skinniest, straight teeth, boob lifts , tummy tucks , hair extensions, soon they will all look like each other , Instagram, would actually make u self conscious, unfortunately most of us wondering will we have a roof over our heads ,

Latest post #3under6. Her eldest is 6 and a half, why would she lie? Bizarre!!!

3 under 6 is no big deal, stop reproducing if its going to be a chore. I'm sure herself and her husband discussed it before going for it. The drama 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
She is copying Martinasmark, she keeps saying the same now, 3 under 4.

In the last few weeks, both of them are licking the arses off each other on Instagram

Reactions: 1
I’m in stitches with the copyright tag under her latest grid post, like who is going to the pictures of her children and post them elsewhere??? Wonder if she makes her fella give her copyright credits if he shares any pics she took 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m in stitches with the copyright tag under her latest grid post, like who is going to the pictures of her children and post them elsewhere??? Wonder if she makes her fella give her copyright credits if he shares any pics she took 😂😂😂
Im case any marketing agency want to.use her.photos without her permission ????

• Haha
Did she not run a competition about 2 or 3 weeks ago? You had to actually start following her to qualify to enter it? I can’t find the actual post on her page now? Or even the winner. So it must have been a scam, she was trying to pull off, to get more followers on her page

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.