Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
*Public Announcement*
The following people only are allowed on Aoifes beach today:

married to a builder❤
Live in a house with no less than 6 bedrooms 🛌
Your back garden is at least the size of a bungalow

You work 2 exhausting hours a week in your part time job 📵
You have a minimum of one childminder per child 👶
You have travelled the world in your 20s and still talk about it ✈
You swim daily and make sure you post smug #DublinYouBeaut posts after yoga 🧘‍♂️
You are desperate to become a blogger so you’re throwing up the AF links by the hour ☘

Due to covid you’ve only planned about 5 expensive trips abroad for this summer ☘✈
You want to be like the young ones on Instagram❌

Please stay away from my beach if you do not meet the criteria

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’d honestly wither you she’s so weary!! Why even bother coming back on if it’s only to moan and spread her negativity to others. It’s actually draining at this stage. Take time off work & enjoy the time with the kids you chose to have.
Is she for real, comparing the loss of a baby at 20 weeks pregnant to the loss of an 8 month old baby??? Sorry but it’s not the same, those parents have been through hell with chemo treatment etc and literally watching their child die in front of them.

She knows what is ahead of them in the coming days..... feck off

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Gooseyloo

'Blessed to call this my front garden'. It's not your front garden Aoife. It's down the lane, across the main road, and a good bit down to the right. In fact it's nobody's front garden. Those who live on strand road are closer to the beach. They could throw their flip flop from their front door and have it land on the beach. Christ she is painful of late. And is definitely reading here and ramping it up.

• Haha
“Get outside and enjoy the weather, life’s too short to be stick indoors”. Some of us have to go to work to earn money so we can literally survive 🙈 can’t all “work” from home and spend half our day dipping our toes in the sea 🙄

Can of gin and a walk on the beach listening to shite rave music I actually cringe for her life. Meanwhile Bobby is probably at home knocking one out with the au pair 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Lalaletmetellyou

Chatty Member
I feel like her detachment from her children is quite worrying. She doesn't seem to enjoy any aspect of parenthood, always complaining and running away to drink cans. If she wasn't from a nice area and was going to a field with cider it wouldn't be seen as glam, it would be seen as what it is, Tragic.

Reactions: 13

Name and Shame

VIP Member
Hi Aoife,
Do you realise your new friend Erin McG, is from Crumlin???

U do know Crumlin is made up of apx. 1,000 council/corporation houses ???

I’m surprised at you, you seem to be letting your standards drop, hanging around with someone from there & going to a pub that’s on the border of Crumlin/Drimnagh.

U are always boasting, how you are from such a good ”affluent” area, Portmarnock etc. You & your neighbours doing daily swims & yoga on “your beach”

Just shows how much shallow you are as a person, if Erin was a nobody, you would not give her the time of day, because she is from Crumlin. You are only using her, trying & thinking she will get to open doors for you….

Amazing how we never see your kids over in Tallaght, playing out or visiting cousins there, with your Husbands side of the family.

P.s There is NOTHING wrong with Tallaght & Crumlin or coming/living in a council estate. It’s just Aoife thinks she’s above people & she’s hear to give positive thoughts to her followers, when in fact she is a very shallow & negative person & will only associated with people, who will be a benefit to her.

Last edited:

Vesper Lynd

Agreed - I had 5 losses in a row ( all between 10 and 14 weeks gestation) and as heart wrenching and difficult as they were , I would never compare that to the loss of a baby from Cancer. Her going on and on about what Azaylia's parents would be facing ... jesus ... it was horrendous.
( Side note - we did get lucky and have a very healthy baba last September after all that ❤🌈 ).
I used to really enjoy watching and listening to Aoife, her birth stories etc but she changed into a very braggy , unrelatable ( to me ) snob I think... So I don't follow her anymore. Her content pops up on the other Insta pages ( the little magnifying glass yoke) so I do dip in and have a gander . Nah, all the clothes, swipe up's etc etc - does my head in . Maybe she sees it as the only way to "grow her audience" .. but nah, not for me.

• Heart

Capricorn

Was thinking of heading to Portmarnock this week with the kids. Do you think I should ask Aoife beforehand if it’s ok to go to her beach. Really wouldn’t want to put her out if the weather is fine. She was a bit pissed off earlier this summer when lots of people went to her beach during the heatwave.

I might just head out at 0600 hours tomorrow and catch her with her toes dipped in the water when she’s all zen like.

I say she goes as far as her knees each day so should be able to hear me ok.

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Is she for real, comparing the loss of a baby at 20 weeks pregnant to the loss of an 8 month old baby??? Sorry but it’s not the same, those parents have been through hell with chemo treatment etc and literally watching their child die in front of them.

She knows what is ahead of them in the coming days..... feck off
have to agree, and it’s never a competition between women having miscarriages/stillbirths at 12 weeks or 22 weeks, I feel for them all and don’t compare. But coming on crying saying she knew what they’d be feeling.... they’ve had a battle since this baby was 2 weeks old. For 8 months they’ve fought for her, watched her have surgery, treatment, then each day for the last fortnight must have been hell for them. Their baby girl died of cancer. Shame on you Aoife looking for attention from it

Reactions: 12

Bla123

Today's stories start with a "feeling the pinch" money wise with back to school costs and ends the day with spending over €200 on running gear?? Full of crap and not relatable at all.

Reactions: 12

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Her stories today. She was close to burnout. Give me STRENGTH 😫😫😫. Burnt out from what exactly??! I can understand how a recent kid free weekend away and a night out with the girls can tip a person over the edge.
My thoughts exactly!
Imagine if she had a full time job and was a mam etc she’d be hospitalised

What does she do?

Go to bed early
Get up early
Go for a dip
Yoga?
Drop kids to school
Tidy up house
Do a food shop
Paint the deck
Talk shite into her phone
Drink a cheap aldi can of watery gin on a Friday night
Wear shorts rammed up her hoohaa
Have a few staycations
Cringe droptop aul dad drives
Do insta tours of her fairly dull house
Talk about her deck

=Burnout

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I have to say her stories are not selling Barbados to me, I have been to more beautiful places around the med. Am I missing something ? You don't have to go to the Caribbean to swim with turtles either.

In fact none of her travels inspire me especially for a one that likes to give the impression she travels more that an Aer Lingus plane.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
A Q&A on Gran Canaria, why ??? The world and his mother have flogged Gran Canaria to death.

Aoife Gran Canaria is not exotic and you are not Christopher Columbus 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

irishjen

VIP Member
Threads need to be created in the right format and just contain their name if it's the first one
A thread as requested for Insta hun Aoife Bermingham, the only woman to sea swim daily and work abroad 🙄

• Haha