Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kinds of people were asking her to show her almost 42 year old self in plaits and hair bunches yesterday? Also, I’m not fat shaming as I’m a bigger lady than Aoife, but this constant telling us she is a size 8-10. No you’re not. You’re possibly a 12-14 which is fine, any size is fine, but three times lately she has said this. ive no issue with sizes, I’ve an issue with lies. She has a fine shape but she’s no 8-10

Reactions: 4
What kinds of people were asking her to show her almost 42 year old self in plaits and hair bunches yesterday? Also, I’m not fat shaming as I’m a bigger lady than Aoife, but this constant telling us she is a size 8-10. No you’re not. You’re possibly a 12-14 which is fine, any size is fine, but three times lately she has said this. ive no issue with sizes, I’ve an issue with lies. She has a fine shape but she’s no 8-10
I have to agree - I try to avoid commenting on people’s size or appearance, but every time she says she’s an 8-10 I think, really? It always reminds me of a scene in Friends where they are looking at old video and Monica says “the camera adds 10lbs” and the response is “how many cameras are on you?” 😂.
I think she looks great though, and always dresses well etc - so I don’t know why she isn’t honest about her size

Reactions: 2
I agree, she looks great except her makeup is awful but she is no way a size 8-10

Reactions: 3
Another lecture for us there now about reality v perception. Guarantee she’s been on reading here 😂

OF COURSE she is reading on here, along with best prison chef tracey tuppence !
Aoife is dying to be an insta hun. thing is, if she was less materialistic she would be a lot more likeable

Aoife is dying to be an insta hun. thing is, if she was less materialistic she would be a lot more likeable
She'll be up for a job in mountjoy now never mind the rotunda 🤣

• Haha
She'll be up for a job in mountjoy now never mind the rotunda 🤣
Can’t believe The new insta hun , thinks it will be ok , to go around with no mask , once your vaccinated, sorry Aoife we know u don’t watch the news , your too busy being Pamela Anderson. And breaking restrictions , meeting your buddy’s , but u will have to continue to wear masks after vaccination , because new variants are here , and u can still get Covid , masks will be part of the new live hun , stick one on your gob , might stop the bullshit , and ignorance coming out of your mouth , instead of your weekly rant , bring yourself up on the Covid rules , hun

I’ve finally figured out the right term for her “a crisis junky!”

Her sisters accident, Annebell, the poor suicidal woman and now that reality TV star and his terminally ill child.

She latches on to every crisis, and makes it about her!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve finally figured out the right term for her “a crisis junky!”

Her sisters accident, Annebell, the poor suicidal woman and now that reality TV star and his terminally ill child.

She latches on to every crisis, and makes it about her!
im so sad to say you’re right. I was thinking this but hadn’t a word for it !!! She makes it all about her, comes back to her stuff all the time. She honestly believes she works part time at home in Bobbys business 🤭😳 she does the wages she said once I’d say that’s IT. She’s dying to grow her page maybe AF links are making it worthwhile. I’ve muted her, I’m 30km from a beach (I know I can get to one from tomorow) but I had surgery inFeb still recovering so wouldn’t be fit to walk a beach !

im so sad to say you’re right. I was thinking this but hadn’t a word for it !!! She makes it all about her, comes back to her stuff all the time. She honestly believes she works part time at home in Bobbys business 🤭😳 she does the wages she said once I’d say that’s IT. She’s dying to grow her page maybe AF links are making it worthwhile. I’ve muted her, I’m 30km from a beach (I know I can get to one from tomorow) but I had surgery inFeb still recovering so wouldn’t be fit to walk a beach !
No point muting her, just unfollow her!! Don't give her the numbers

Reactions: 4
There is nothing wrong with keeping your own name or being independent.
Absolutely nothing wrong, I myself kept my own name for a number of years after I got married.
I get the feeling from watching her stories she’s better than her hubby & she treats him like a trades man.
I could be completely wrong but it’s just the impression I get

Absolutely nothing wrong, I myself kept my own name for a number of years after I got married.
I get the feeling from watching her stories she’s better than her hubby & she treats him like a trades man.
I get that impression too!! She said before about him being from Tallaght and said it in the weirdest tone. She never mentions his family really

Reactions: 1
I muted Aoife B last week. I couldn’t handle the ‘look at my big house’ and then the sad stories to get attention. The sisters accident , the constant tagging everything Eileen and the WEIRD way she named eabha- ‘Eabha Annabelle’ after eileens daughter who died that she never even met 😳 and then the scar on her leg, could you tell me how everyone saw her thigh in school as you would want to be in your knickers to see it? She’s desperately trying to become a hun. She also said she was size 8-10 the other day and I ain’t weight shaming anyone I’m in no position to be but she is a 12-14
She's at it again. Baby Azaylia Cain is triggering her anxiety and keeping her awake at night due to PTSD.

She said something along those lines not so long ago. About when she lived in NYC how Portmarnock met Tallaght. It was a bit tasteless to be fair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.