Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to scream duck OFF at that collection of stories. Buy buy buy gazebo gazebo gazebo heater heater heater and if she says the PRACTICALLY LIVE IN THE GARDEN ALL SUMMER one more time!!!!!! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 4
Just want to scream duck OFF at that collection of stories. Buy buy buy gazebo gazebo gazebo heater heater heater and if she says the PRACTICALLY LIVE IN THE GARDEN ALL SUMMER one more time!!!!!! 😡😡😡
I hope she gets the weather she is expecting 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aoife hun, when you are in the supermarket you are not shouting through the aisles ‘IM BUYING THE EXPENSIVE BANANAS, LOOK AT ME, LOOK WHAT IM BUYING’ so your example is cat. Buy whatever you want, as you say its your business. Stop bragging about it and broadcasting it to thousands constantly if it bothers you that people comment on it

Reactions: 6
Aoife hun, when you are in the supermarket you are not shouting through the aisles ‘IM BUYING THE EXPENSIVE BANANAS, LOOK AT ME, LOOK WHAT IM BUYING’ so your example is cat. Buy whatever you want, as you say its your business. Stop bragging about it and broadcasting it to thousands constantly if it bothers you that people comment on it
She is so condescending! She is the one who tells everyone her business 🤷🏻‍♀️ But she wants to tell us how we should react too!

Reactions: 3
God she’s a dose , why flaunt what u do with your money , she’s coming a insta hun, pals with the big guns now , It was like watching a lecture from the teacher , her preaching this evening, no one asked u what u do with your money , u come on and tell us 🤷‍♀️, Aammm, buying the table , Aammm, doing the movie room , we have those , only we call it the room with the Telly , Aaammm, I’m the little mermaid now , swimming in the sea , jaysus were sick of the daily sea pictures, maybe the table with the fire pit , be something new , Aammm, pity it’s not Barbados 😜

Reactions: 6
She honestly gets more irritating by the day!! Like she’s trying to morph into EEFA Devlin. Sorry not but yet me EEFA is enough.

Yawn, so repetitive when they’re all using the same agent. Boring content from a bunch of saps.

PUP is great all the same isn’t it?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.