Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I muted Aoife B last week. I couldn’t handle the ‘look at my big house’ and then the sad stories to get attention. The sisters accident , the constant tagging everything Eileen and the WEIRD way she named eabha- ‘Eabha Annabelle’ after eileens daughter who died that she never even met 😳 and then the scar on her leg, could you tell me how everyone saw her thigh in school as you would want to be in your knickers to see it? She’s desperately trying to become a hun. She also said she was size 8-10 the other day and I ain’t weight shaming anyone I’m in no position to be but she is a 12-14

Reactions: 8
And why do they feel the need to tell us what size they are🙄don’t forget her big house is on the beach too🙄

Reactions: 3
And why do they feel the need to tell us what size they are🙄don’t forget her big house is on the beach too🙄
Notions & not a pot to piss in. Great accountants and rolling in the Business grants & PUP.

She adds her location on her grid posts as Portmarnock beach to make sure we know too.
Shes beyond irritating the last while. Shes fairly aging too 😬

Reactions: 4
She adds her location on her grid posts as Portmarnock beach to make sure we know too.
Yeah for me it’s only the last while she’s irritated me so much. Probably the last six months and I’ve followed her for a long time and I used to love her. She did not used to be so full of her own self importance and so smug all the time!
not sure what the goal of showing the scar and going on about it for so long was! I’ve something similar on my leg too (shark bite😂) but god it happened so long ago I never even think of it anymore...

I unfollowed her months ago couldn’t stick her. The only used to show her kids eating really healthy food that they loved🤢

Reactions: 1
Did she ever say what age she was, Iv often wondered, I’d be guessing early 40s?

I personally think she’s fake as duck, the stupid laugh drives me insane.
She names out she’s a working mom, does a few hours in the home office for the hubby 🙄

Reactions: 7
I muted Aoife B last week. I couldn’t handle the ‘look at my big house’ and then the sad stories to get attention. The sisters accident , the constant tagging everything Eileen and the WEIRD way she named eabha- ‘Eabha Annabelle’ after eileens daughter who died that she never even met 😳 and then the scar on her leg, could you tell me how everyone saw her thigh in school as you would want to be in your knickers to see it? She’s desperately trying to become a hun. She also said she was size 8-10 the other day and I ain’t weight shaming anyone I’m in no position to be but she is a 12-14
I think her snap this morning of the baby on the couch was addressing this post to show she has spelt the child’s middle name differently to what was posted here😂😂😂 shes so obvious and desperate!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think her snap this morning of the baby on the couch was addressing this post to show she has spelt the child’s middle name differently to what was posted here😂😂😂 shes so obvious and desperate!!
AF links to her shampoo. Who do you think you are ?! So the shampoo is great because you’re in the sea a lot ? You wear a bleeping rubber cap girl will you catch a hold of yourself. Trying to be a young insta hun at nearly 42. I don’t mind anyone at any age being on insta but act you age and stop trying to be something you’re not!

• Haha
I’m confused she made a whole fuss of naming her after that little girl, she is trying to say now that she didn’t?

I thought it was weird, I couldn’t imagine saying to my fella, I want to name our baby after a child who died that we never met but I saw on Instagram?????

I’m confused she made a whole fuss of naming her after that little girl, she is trying to say now that she didn’t?

I thought it was weird, I couldn’t imagine saying to my fella, I want to name our baby after a child who died that we never met but I saw on Instagram?????
God only knows!!!

So her new PAL is Denise Phillips & Hubble Bobby loves her wavy hair!! She’ll be flogging cheap B Perfect pallets next. Sold her soul to try make a few Bob for Barbados. Sad really but shows you really start to see threw all the fakeness overtime.

The relentless tagging of bigger bloggers to get shoutouts, more followers and PR drops is exhausting to look at

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.