Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what her parents do?? If they've a holiday home abroad and aoifes house is built on their land they must have good jobs
Don’t they have a holiday home in Waterford as well? It’s her second home 🙄

Reactions: 3
And several trips to Barbados when she was a child/teenager, definitely a wealthy family

Family apparently own a holiday home over in Barbados too or did you not hear EEAFAA saying it about a million times?
They sold the house when direct flights ended apparently.

It’s a wonder with Aoife’s Dad being the largest freight customer of Aer Lingus that they didn’t keep the flights going just for them

Her Dad used to own a freight company but is retired I think. The mam is her third babysitter, provides homeschooling, folds her laundry and generally at Aoife beckon call I think

Yes and one in Spain , went to Barbados every year on their holidays

Denise is only interested for what she can make out of them!!! Aoife is so keen to shout out the big accounts and hope some day she still get a huge following. For what? To show off her house? Of all the houses we see on insta I find her so braggy! And what’s with the ‘did I mention I like the beach today’ type attitude whereby she needs to constantly remind us she can swim
The beach is getting exhausting at this stage , she’s a bore fest , feeling sorry for herself everyday , and meeting loads everyday , some of us , has seen no one , since last year , where’s her buddy frilly floss gone , has she stopped blogging

The whiff of privilege off this one “I couldn’t not live by the sea”. Lucky her, having been able to build a house in Mammy and daddy’s garden - would she have been able to live so close to the sea without that?

Reactions: 7
The whiff of privilege off this one “I couldn’t not live by the sea”. Lucky her, having been able to build a house in Mammy and daddy’s garden - would she have been able to live so close to the sea without that?
nice pot of savings for Barbados and Marbella , good for u Aoife , rub it in to the pheasants

Reactions: 1
She reminds me of Louise McSharry with how she seems to view parenting as something she's always trying to escape from

People unfollow me when I show my house?
No tit Aoife. People have lost family and jobs, and your concern is showing off your house in reels and stories. Read the room and not the latest room that Bobby is upgrading

Reactions: 2
Absolute gobshite

I presume she’s reading here , about people being begrudging , becoming more on a insta hun daily , pictures of swimsuits on grid , all we’re missing now is the spotlight toothpaste 🦷

Reactions: 4
I presume she’s reading here , about people being begrudging , becoming more on a insta hun daily , pictures of swimsuits on grid , all we’re missing now is the spotlight toothpaste 🦷
I thought the same. I’m not one bit begrudging to be honest, it’s clear her husband works hard and she probably did too when she worked in finance. I just didn’t like the “I couldn’t not live by the sea” - you could Aoife, if you didn’t have the option, plenty don’t even if they would love to

I thought the same. I’m not one bit begrudging to be honest, it’s clear her husband works hard and she probably did too when she worked in finance. I just didn’t like the “I couldn’t not live by the sea” - you could Aoife, if you didn’t have the option, plenty don’t even if they would love to
The worked in finance thing cracks me up. I’m pretty sure she has said that she was in admin for a financial services company.
All her talk about the early train into town and leaving bang in time every day, I don’t think she was killed working long hours.

The worked in finance thing cracks me up. I’m pretty sure she has said that she was in admin for a financial services company.
All her talk about the early train into town and leaving bang in time every day, I don’t think she was killed working long hours.
It's all on LinkedIn if you wanna have a nosy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.