Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's another one tagging the family with her perfect little baby i think she thinks she's doing well, but i don't anyone should be tagging them with pictures of their healthy babies, I think they should a bit of compassion at this time.

Reactions: 2
Aoife is a long time trying for that viral post now. We’ve had the sisters accident, the house tour, the scar on her leg, calling her baby after a stranger on instagrams daughter that died (rip) now someone else’s sick baby

Reactions: 6
I see Aoife has been relatively quiet about her amazing meet up with Grace and the gang for morning yoga. I’m so sick to the gills of all the fakeness!
Pretending that she follows the rules when she was at a group yoga class today, meeting friends daily for swims and drinks, Easter family event and then parrots on about the excitement of getting to Howth!! Fake fake fake

Reactions: 3
The blazers?? The sun glasses??? She’s has some serious instahun notions with her recent posts. I used to really like her but the last few weeks she’s so smug and up her own hole. Causally dropping in about when she used to sail 🙄🙄🙄

Tell me your parents are rich without telling me your parents are rich 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Notions this one has but she’s just not hitting the bar trying to up her followers. It’s all blah blah blah.

Not that rich when she is modelling old blazers just to put up af links of similar ones. Embarrassed for her 😳

I see Aoife has been relatively quiet about her amazing meet up with Grace and the gang for morning yoga. I’m so sick to the gills of all the fakeness!
Pretending that she follows the rules when she was at a group yoga class today, meeting friends daily for swims and drinks, Easter family event and then parrots on about the excitement of getting to Howth!! Fake fake fake
Aoife doing this all the time , Friday night cans will galls , why aren’t people messaging and unfollowing

Reactions: 1
What was it with the "oh I hung out here, went to school here, used to sail here" tell me your a snob without saying your a snob.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.