Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just stumbled across this yokes insta. Can someone tell me, did she work for Aer Lingus in the past?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What was it with the "oh I hung out here, went to school here, used to sail here" tell me your a snob without saying your a snob.
I laughed when I saw that! She didn't go to school in Howth. She went to Sutton Park 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Would someone mind telling Aoife about the pandemic ? She’s now on a live (it’s 8.50am) with a guy from the beach after meeting a group of people yesterday for yoga 🤔
What???? Is she sitting in someone’s van?? Not a mask in sight!!

Feel sorry for her childminder and others she is in contact with. If Aoife gets covid her close contacts will be off the charts

Just stumbled across this yokes insta. Can someone tell me, did she work for Aer Lingus in the past?
She didn’t but her Dad basically kept the airline a float with his freight business.

Did ye see Aoife with her plant and the name of it... funny mrs hinch had very same story about plant yday morning too

Reactions: 2
I have serious 2nd hand mortification for this one, she's only couple months older than me and my OH would tell me to duck right off if I behaved like an insta hun at nearly 42

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have serious 2nd hand mortification for this one, she's only couple months older than me and my OH would tell me to duck right off if I behaved like an insta hun at nearly 42
honestly there’s no words for this one. Absolute mortification for her trying to be ‘cool’ and ‘beach hun’ would u ever look inthe mirror aoife 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aoife has a nice house and lives by the sea. That’s it. Zero personality. Only so many house tours 😴😴 before interest is lost!

Reactions: 5
She’d honestly wither you she’s so weary!! Why even bother coming back on if it’s only to moan and spread her negativity to others. It’s actually draining at this stage. Take time off work & enjoy the time with the kids you chose to have.

Reactions: 5
She’d honestly wither you she’s so weary!! Why even bother coming back on if it’s only to moan and spread her negativity to others. It’s actually draining at this stage. Take time off work & enjoy the time with the kids you chose to have.
Is she for real, comparing the loss of a baby at 20 weeks pregnant to the loss of an 8 month old baby??? Sorry but it’s not the same, those parents have been through hell with chemo treatment etc and literally watching their child die in front of them.

She knows what is ahead of them in the coming days..... feck off

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is she for real, comparing the loss of a baby at 20 weeks pregnant to the loss of an 8 month old baby??? Sorry but it’s not the same, those parents have been through hell with chemo treatment etc and literally watching their child die in front of them.

have to agree, and it’s never a competition between women having miscarriages/stillbirths at 12 weeks or 22 weeks, I feel for them all and don’t compare. But coming on crying saying she knew what they’d be feeling.... they’ve had a battle since this baby was 2 weeks old. For 8 months they’ve fought for her, watched her have surgery, treatment, then each day for the last fortnight must have been hell for them. Their baby girl died of cancer. Shame on you Aoife looking for attention from it

Reactions: 12
have to agree, and it’s never a competition between women having miscarriages/stillbirths at 12 weeks or 22 weeks, I feel for them all and don’t compare. But coming on crying saying she knew what they’d be feeling.... they’ve had a battle since this baby was 2 weeks old. For 8 months they’ve fought for her, watched her have surgery, treatment, then each day for the last fortnight must have been hell for them. Their baby girl died of cancer. Shame on you Aoife looking for attention from it
Sorry I was really ranting last night.

A loss is absolutely a loss and I’m not trying to take away from anyone’s loss, however equally she shouldn’t be saying that it is the same.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t like you say it but I thought the same. A loss is a loss, but comparing a still birth to the loss of a child to cancer is just gross.

Agreed - I had 5 losses in a row ( all between 10 and 14 weeks gestation) and as heart wrenching and difficult as they were , I would never compare that to the loss of a baby from Cancer. Her going on and on about what Azaylia's parents would be facing ... jesus ... it was horrendous.
( Side note - we did get lucky and have a very healthy baba last September after all that ❤🌈 ).
I used to really enjoy watching and listening to Aoife, her birth stories etc but she changed into a very braggy , unrelatable ( to me ) snob I think... So I don't follow her anymore. Her content pops up on the other Insta pages ( the little magnifying glass yoke) so I do dip in and have a gander . Nah, all the clothes, swipe up's etc etc - does my head in . Maybe she sees it as the only way to "grow her audience" .. but nah, not for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I'm so glad someone had the balls to say it. What Aoife went through was horrendous, but what Azaylia's parents are going through now must be utter torment. They've had hope dashed so many times and now they have to lay the baby that they've nursed, and cared for, and smelled, and cuddled and have memorised every perfect little inch of her body. They deserve to own their own grief. And not have the likes of Aoife speaking about how their beloved daughter's death has 'triggered' her. It's not about her. It's about them and their daughter. And they should be allowed to own it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The husband going playing golf. You’d think he was off to Amsterdam for a lads weekend. So what. Put the kids to bed by yourself! I don’t get the big deal. I have 3 boys so I know busy but c’mon.

The husband going playing golf. You’d think he was off to Amsterdam for a lads weekend. So what. Put the kids to bed by yourself! I don’t get the big deal. I have 3 boys so I know busy but c’mon.
she loves to let you know she’s ‘posh’ 🙄 we would all be posh if we were given a site free from daddy and we married a builder who probably didn’t need to spend as much to build the house.. stop showing off Aoife , we know you swim- so do others. We know you live near a beach. I’m sorry you’ve suffered loss but stop being a grief bleep and trying to grow your following telling tales of sorrow such as that scar on your leg and your sisters accident... baby Azalyia is none of your business stop making it all about you. Same was Annabelle who died, the daughter of everything Eileen- you stuck your nose in there too. What’s next? Have a baby and call it after another tragic story hoping to grow your numbers based on shout outs ? It’s weird. Stop

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.