Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she loves to let you know she’s ‘posh’ 🙄 we would all be posh if we were given a site free from daddy and we married a builder who probably didn’t need to spend as much to build the house.. stop showing off Aoife , we know you swim- so do others. We know you live near a beach. I’m sorry you’ve suffered loss but stop being a grief bleep and trying to grow your following telling tales of sorrow such as that scar on your leg and your sisters accident... baby Azalyia is none of your business stop making it all about you. Same was Annabelle who died, the daughter of everything Eileen- you stuck your nose in there too. What’s next? Have a baby and call it after another tragic story hoping to grow your numbers based on shout outs ? It’s weird. Stop
I also thought it weird after naming her child with the second name annabelle then the week Eileen announced her pregnancy ( delighted for her!) she goes on about losing a baby at 20 weeks. I thought that insensitive given that they must be friends?

Reactions: 5
I also thought it weird after naming her child with the second name annabelle then the week Eileen announced her pregnancy ( delighted for her!) she goes on about losing a baby at 20 weeks. I thought that insensitive given that they must be friends?
I don’t think they are friends or have ever even met each other 🙈

Reactions: 5
So much humble bragging lately - it’s going to take her ages to paint her massive deck, how much she saved on her big front garden cos Bobby is a builder etc etc. We get it Aoife - you live in a big house by the sea!

Reactions: 2
I agree with all of the above re loss and grief etc.
And YES I seriously rolled my eyes when she said how massive her deck was! Yeah we know Aoife. We know. Paint it grey

Reactions: 1
So much humble bragging lately - it’s going to take her ages to paint her massive deck, how much she saved on her big front garden cos Bobby is a builder etc etc. We get it Aoife - you live in a big house by the sea!
Was reading an article about decks and apparently the ridged edge is the bottom of it. It said lots of people think it is to give more grip and use it as the surface but that's wrong 🤷‍♀️ I dunno but just made me laugh when I seen her 'massive one'

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree with all of the above re loss and grief etc.
And YES I seriously rolled my eyes when she said how massive her deck was! Yeah we know Aoife. We know. Paint it grey
God I’m so sick of grey

I have some in my house and I’m repainting it sick of it !

God I’m so sick of grey

I have some in my house and I’m repainting it sick of it !
It’s big in instahun world still 😂
She managed to fit in again this morning how massive her deck is!!
we ripped our MASSIVE deck up last year and not to brag but it was waaaaaay bigger than hers. Couldn’t bare the maintenance of it anymore.

Reactions: 4
Just copped yer man she's doing pod with lives in Meath and from his gram has clearly been breaking covid rules for an age here. Seems she surrounded by like minded people

Sorry Aoife please stop comparing the death of Baby Azalyia to your loss it’s not the same.

Reactions: 13
Aoife B - the only person to ever do the darkness in to light!!! Amazing cause but she has to go that but extra and do it twice and act like she arranged the whole thing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Creating an aesthetic out of it and posing at sunrise with the champagne flute. Was it a celebration? And the video with REM.
Yes it’s an important day to show solidarity and uplift. But it’s also such a deeply traumatic day for so many who go out so heartbroken every year to honour and remember loved ones who took their own lives. It’s a sombre, respectful morning and turning it into Instagram content with music just felt wrong. So tone deaf

Reactions: 8
Aoife B - the only person to ever do the darkness in to light!!! Amazing cause but she has to go that but extra and do it twice and act like she arranged the whole thing!!!
You would be sick of looking at the beach stories , change the record ,,it’s a snooze fest at this stage , and the amount of people she’s meeting everyday , no respect

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.