Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There goes Aoife posting random people on the beach again. Now I absolutely do not condone what those girls did, they should be fined, little arseholes, but duck off Aoife with your beach safety tips. It's doing my head in!! People know! It's not 'your' beach. You're not the bleeping oracle on water safety because you live by the sea and dip your toe occasionally in the water. It's patronising. And if you wanna talk about water and beach safety, stop leaving your kids unattended on the beach so you can film yourself getting into the water.

Reactions: 6
There goes Aoife posting random people on the beach again. Now I absolutely do not condone what those girls did, they should be fined, little arseholes, but duck off Aoife with your beach safety tips. It's doing my head in!! People know! It's not 'your' beach. You're not the bleeping oracle on water safety because you live by the sea and dip your toe occasionally in the water. It's patronising. And if you wanna talk about water and beach safety, stop leaving your kids unattended on the beach so you can film yourself getting into the water.
What happened, I don’t follow her anymore

Reactions: 1
Her more or less giving out at how packed and noisy the beach was for her moon rise/light dip with the gals! 😠 🙄

Again, It's not your beach Aoife!

Reactions: 2
Never off the beach! Wonder if she got permission from the people around her in that yoga class to post that video. I’d be raging

Reactions: 3
Never off the beach! Wonder if she got permission from the people around her in that yoga class to post that video. I’d be raging
Just came in to post about that, I would be absolutely livid if someone filmed and posted a while exercise class of me! Aoife is barely in the stories, it’s mainly the arse of the one next to her.
I know it’s a public place etc but Jesus Mary and Joseph, is nothing private anymore????

If I was the yoga instructor I wouldn’t be best pleased, it’s definitely not a selling point of the class, come do yoga and your arse will be on insta for the world and it’s mother to see!

Reactions: 4
Am I right in saying she’s never had a birthday party for Cadhla (or any of them) outside the house, but she did this year as it was gifted??? Begged for I’d say. For someone who acts like she lives in a mansion in Portmarnock, she wouldn’t spend Christmas!

Am I right in saying she’s never had a birthday party for Cadhla (or any of them) outside the house, but she did this year as it was gifted??? Begged for I’d say. For someone who acts like she lives in a mansion in Portmarnock, she wouldn’t spend Christmas!
I'd say she hasn't a pot to piss in, who takes in students when the home is already busy with 3 small kids.

Reactions: 4
Her whole look….Her sad orange face and mean wee lips are so dated looking ..hair frazzled with a straightener and Jesus buys a lipstick
Her look is so J1 2002

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her whole look….Her sad orange face and mean wee lips are so dated looking ..hair frazzled with a straightener and Jesus buys a lipstick
Her look is so J1 2002
This is her look, why is her hair/face/lips the same tone? She needs to stop straightening her hair, she will literally have none left, it's horrific looking.

Reactions: 2
I think a lot of people u followed when she started giving skin care advise and makeup tutorials. Her makeup is horrific.
Orange and monotone. Her hair has a green tone and frazzled. Dont even start me on the eyebrows. She paid cheap and got the brows. Id sue if my brows were left like that.
Her look is so J1 2002

I'd say she hasn't a pot to piss in, who takes in students when the home is already busy with 3 small kids.
I'd say your right. There is being savvy and being cheap. She is cheap. Always on the scrounge and tight as duck. She doesn't spend a penny doing anything good with her kids or on holidays they look budget to the point, she Is like a student on a budget

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nice that she actually spend time with her son, he's like the forgotten child. I always feel sorry for him cause bermo is so obvious with her favourites. He seems a lovely child. Typical bermo style, spends a couple of hours with her kids and needs to run away to the beach. She has no coping skills at all regarding parenting.

Nice that she actually spend time with her son, he's like the forgotten child. I always feel sorry for him cause bermo is so obvious with her favourites. He seems a lovely child. Typical bermo style, spends a couple of hours with her kids and needs to run away to the beach. She has no coping skills at all regarding parenting.
Probably runs down to the beach, to do the lines of Coke, the truth be told….

She really is the epitome of mutton dressed as lamb. She's certainly no advertisement for pelo dolls. Why does she dress like that. And the pale thin lips emphasising the desperate dan jaw and the orange make up sinking into the ronnie. Aoife, stop playing model, cos you most certainly ain't. You're bordering on middle aged and it's embarrassing to watch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.