Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Aoife, who should be banned from the beach, for taking photos of kids down there & uploading them on to Social Media without asking there parents & also posting how she used to walk down there every Friday evening with cans of gin & knacker drinking them at the beach.

Big question is why & where else is she uploading the photos of the kids too
She does that everywhere putting videos of people at concerts, restaurants, tell u the level of cop
on she has , hope someday someone will say something to her , she never heard of data privacy

In case you can’t see it, that says PR sample in the top corner 🙄
There happy to take it free , but to embarrassed to declare it , take note Tayto park , u would be sacked if u did a half arsed job , oh wait Aoife doesn’t work , gets up at 5am
to show her arse on the beach 😂

There happy to take it free , but to embarrassed to declare it , take note Tayto park , u would be sacked if u did a half arsed job , oh wait Aoife doesn’t work , gets up at 5am
to show her arse on the beach 😂
Her big FAT ARSE at that on the beach

If a staff member let one of there friends in for Free, or gave them some extra rides, they would be sacked from there job, but they have no problem handing out free pass to strangers, who in a million years, would be to mean to bring there child in the first place to Tayto park

Her big FAT ARSE at that on the beach

If a staff member let one of there friends in for Free, or gave them some extra rides, they would be sacked from there job, but they have no problem handing out free pass to strangers, who in a million years, would be to mean to bring there child in the first place to Tayto park
The reality of it I'd say is Aoife doesn't have a pot to piss in, all for show but who takes in students in an already busy household if you didn't need the few bob? Her holidays are all the budget kind, nah I don't believe Bermo is as well off as she'd like us to think.

Reactions: 6
The reality of it I'd say is Aoife doesn't have a pot to piss in, all for show but who takes in students in an already busy household if you didn't need the few bob? Her holidays are all the budget kind, nah I don't believe Bermo is as well off as she'd like us to think.
I did think that about the students - 3 kids 5 and under, why would you add students to the mix? And the kids lost their playroom to make an extra bedroom. Also she barely mentioned them and then suddenly brought it up - kinda strange.

Reactions: 1
It's 3 kids under 7 don't give her any ideas (her eldest is couple mths older than my DD)..

Has so much money but needs to holiday in term time. Her 2nd child starts primary school this year and he'll miss most of September.

Her husband looks like he'd rather be anywhere else when she whips out the phone.

I reckon she's about 4 students if playroom is gone. She'd get 2 sets of bunks in the room if I remember it correctly. That's approx 800 quid a WEEK (my sil has 4 students a wk from April to Oct).

Reactions: 2
It's 3 kids under 7 don't give her any ideas (her eldest is couple mths older than my DD)..

Has so much money but needs to holiday in term time. Her 2nd child starts primary school this year and he'll miss most of September.

Her husband looks like he'd rather be anywhere else when she whips out the phone.

I reckon she's about 4 students if playroom is gone. She'd get 2 sets of bunks in the room if I remember it correctly. That's approx 800 quid a WEEK (my sil has 4 students a wk from April to Oct).
You’re right - I meant 6 and under. She used to always say 3 under 4 even though her eldest was 4 when her youngest was born and it used to drive me mad!

€800 a week will cover a good few holidays!

Did aoife go away with the kids and leave the 3 students at home and let the Hubbie tend to their dinner lunches etc? 3 students is at least 600 a week . He left to graft while she living her best life

Absolutely 100 % its 3 kids under 8. Just more of aoifes lying and bullshit to try be more relatable for the gram. She is fame hungry and tries to hang on with the parenting blog to get some views. The travel blog is clearly the most yawn fest ever since she just goes to the same 4 places every year and bores the hole of us with her im a mad aul one stories.
Ridiculous - Cadhla is not under 6, she’s almost 7. If she wants to say she has three kids under x then the number she’s looking for is 8!

Reactions: 3
As if ring wasn't bad enough, we all have travel tips in Croatia to live for. With a bit of luck she will show us all what snacks she brings for a plane trip, followed by a shot of her fat hole getting into the sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if ring wasn't bad enough, we all have travel tips in Croatia to live for. With a bit of luck she will show us all what snacks she brings for a plane trip, followed by a shot of her fat hole getting into the sea.
Don't forget her bunions wading through the water.

• Sick
Did aoife go away with the kids and leave the 3 students at home and let the Hubbie tend to their dinner lunches etc? 3 students is at least 600 a week . He left to graft while she living her best life
Bobbie is probably having it away, with the students 🤣🤣🤣
I wouldn’t say he would be getting much in that way off Aoife

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.