Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boring Bermo likes to think she is the next Judith Chalmers I think. She is desparate to try and make it as a travel influenza but unfortunately she has nothing new to offer as the places she goes to are flogged to death, she is late to it all and she is boring as hell. She is not well travelled either despite alluding to it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Like a eurocamp holiday is not blogger worthy. I genuinely think she's only n
Been to about 5 counties but constantly talks about them. This must be the 4th time she's gone to the same boring holiday in Sept. Ffs try somewhere else.

Reactions: 3
Island hopping? Have ye ever heard such shite. Columbus hasn't a patch on this one

• Haha
How many places has she actually been, Barbados, Ring, Croatia and the mam's place in Spain. Rinse and repeat.

• Heart
How many places has she actually been, Barbados, Ring, Croatia and the mam's place in Spain. Rinse and repeat.
Dont forget, she lived in NYC & was the life & soul, of the parties over there. “SHE KEEPS REPEATING, HOW SHE “””PARTY HARD””” OVER THERE!!!

• Haha
It seems like they are away months, there is no need for quite as much holiday spam. Reels of it everyday. Does she actually spend time with the kids or is it her bleeping off all morning and then the rest of the day on her phone putting up content. I reckon shes trying to get a freebie next year. How is she not bored going the sane place year after year. Nothing new to look forward too. I sure am bored ashell looking at it. Im off to do the bread run while filming random people on their holidays is hardly content Colombus
How much fuckin school are her kids missing it’s a joke

It seems like they are away months, there is no need for quite as much holiday spam. Reels of it everyday. Does she actually spend time with the kids or is it her bleeping off all morning and then the rest of the day on her phone putting up content. I reckon shes trying to get a freebie next year. How is she not bored going the sane place year after year. Nothing new to look forward too. I sure am bored ashell looking at it. Im off to do the bread run while filming random people on their holidays is hardly content Colombus
It must be cheap because she wouldn't be going otherwise.
Columbus she is definitely not!

How much fuckin school are her kids missing it’s a joke
I think it’s only 2 weeks, feels like about 200 with the amount of content!

Her little boy only started junior infants, surely now is the time to settle in shorter days, teachers encouraging bonding etc!
If I was his teacher I would not be impressed but then again I’m not used to celeb life

Shockingly selfish carry on by Bermo - heres some advice Aoife- go on your adventures during school holidays ! so unfair on the children to be missing so much school at the very start of the year - especially the poor Junior Infant - what an absolute muppet she is

Shockingly selfish carry on by Bermo - heres some advice Aoife- go on your adventures during school holidays ! so unfair on the children to be missing so much school at the very start of the year - especially the poor Junior Infant - what an absolute muppet she is
She has no time for him, she never gives him a look in

We always head on holidays Sept/Oct ...suits my job this year I went in August cause my lo started junior... the last 2 weeks have been so important for integration, getting to know the teacher and scheduling. It's really selfish of Bermo to feck off on her family holidays

I still can't believe she thinks it's a good idea to take her kids out of school for 2 wks in Sept. And to a place she's been heaps before. Not even for a trip of a lifetime etc
I'd get on board with a wk the 2nd/3rd wk of Sept but 2 or 3 days in and off for 2 wks at their ages could be detrimental to their settling in/learning/friend making etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.