Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is the epitome of mutton dressed as lamb. She's certainly no advertisement for pelo dolls. Why does she dress like that. And the pale thin lips emphasising the desperate dan jaw and the orange make up sinking into the ronnie. Aoife, stop playing model, cos you most certainly ain't. You're bordering on middle aged and it's embarrassing to watch.
She dresses like that coz she things she is gorgeous and so petite, a size 9 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How many times can she mention the 6 school runs!!!!! Surely two of them start at the same time or will do after junior infants settling in??

Try working an actual Fulltime job and still jugglinh drop off and activities and then come back to me Aoife !!! (Without an au pair on the sly like you have or having your parents on tap!)

just to be clear, I’m not saying being a Mam isn’t job enough,my comment is about her constant “working” comments

Reactions: 6
She lives in the actual village/town of Portmarnock, I’m sure the schools are actually in walking distance of her house by only a few minutes!!!!

You would walk from the beginning to the top of the Main Street in 10mins, so what is she on about

Reactions: 1
She lives in the actual village/town of Portmarnock, I’m sure the schools are actually in walking distance of her house by only a few minutes!!!!

You would walk from the beginning to the top of the Main Street in 10mins, so what is she on about
Did she not say before the playschool is beside the school. The other two go to the same school, what is she even on about ?

Reactions: 3
Title suggestion Aoife Bermingham: queen of the sea, 6 school runs, feel sorry for me

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She doesn't live in the village though

Are some of the school runs the students she has? No way she could have six without them - 4 maybe, one drop off in the morning and 3 different pick ups

Yeah she's a good bit out of the village and the primary school her little ones go to, while certainly within walking distance, is a fair walk for little legs. An adult would do it in 20 mins. But honestly. I've 2 drop offs and pickups, 4 in total. Piss off Aoife. The bulk of parents with more than 1 child have a few drop offs. And cut down on the activities if you're not coping with it. They don't have to be thrown into everything going.

Yeah she's a good bit out of the village and the primary school her little ones go to, while certainly within walking distance, is a fair walk for little legs. An adult would do it in 20 mins. But honestly. I've 2 drop offs and pickups, 4 in total. Piss off Aoife. The bulk of parents with more than 1 child have a few drop offs. And cut down on the activities if you're not coping with it. They don't have to be thrown into everything going.
But if they weren’t doing activities what would she have to moan about???
She cracks me up when she goes on about being such a positive person and never complaining, the minute September hits its moan moan moan about school drops etc

I still can’t believe she is going away this weekend, it seems very disruptive to the little fella starting school

Reactions: 4
But if they weren’t doing activities what would she have to moan about???
She cracks me up when she goes on about being such a positive person and never complaining, the minute September hits its moan moan moan about school drops etc

I still can’t believe she is going away this weekend, it seems very disruptive to the little fella starting school
Disruptive to all of the kids - could she not wait a month or so, so they would at least be settled in their new routine. But no, I suppose the weather might not be as good, and that wouldn’t suit Aoife

This also means her kid going into 1st class hasn't a full yr in school, between holidays & school closures, only 1 of those was uncontrolable.

My child of same age/yr group missed 12 days last yr - all covid related, after missing so much time in JI no way would I consider taking my kids out in Sept & def never, ever in Junior Infants. The next few wks are vital for a teacher and new junior infants.

Reactions: 2
And her it starts bermos boring travel tips for all us mortals who have never been on a plane or packed a bag. Prepare for a week or 2 of bermo boring you into an early grave with the same holiday snaps and tips year after year after year. 🥱

• Heart
And her it starts bermos boring travel tips for all us mortals who have never been on a plane or packed a bag. Prepare for a week or 2 of bermo boring you into an early grave with the same holiday snaps and tips year after year after year. 🥱
Columbus strikes again. Bermo will never be the travel blogger/ writer she alludes to becoming. The places she is going are hardly "new" undiscovered places and her tips well.....She's a bit late to the party I'm afraid.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.