Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do my eyes deceive me or has she just posted kids that are not her own running into the water on the beach?
You aren’t wrong! They aren’t her children! Unless they are the Spanish students staying with her but I think she said she has girls?

Croatia must be her second home now. 😂😂
New thread title - Never mind working from home, Aoife B works from the beach

And the reason she isn’t on holiday now is cos she’s too tight to pay to go away during school holidays - nothing to do with work

Reactions: 1
If that dozy bleep catches me or her family on her phone I'd ram it where the sun don't shine.
Why does she feel it's ok to film people even if it's from a distance?

If that dozy bleep catches me or her family on her phone I'd ram it where the sun don't shine.
They’re such assholes the guards or some form of security should be after them

I can't stop laughing at the head of her in the reel she did on the colour pink. It's so funny, she's not actually trying to be funny but the head on her is gas.
Is there a isish Influencer fout there that is selling voduz hair shite.

Couldn’t agree more, why zoom in on a random yoga class that is nothing to do with her!

Here we have now a summer of her moaning about people enjoying her beach and her doling out the advice because nobody has ever been on the beach before and she's an expert. If that was my child that had gone missing and her filming the emergency response to it, I'd go to her house and bleeping take her out. Who the duck does she think she is?

Reactions: 9
Here we have now a summer of her moaning about people enjoying her beach and her doling out the advice because nobody has ever been on the beach before and she's an expert. If that was my child that had gone missing and her filming the emergency response to it, I'd go to her house and bleeping take her out. Who the duck does she think she is?
My thoughts - taking an extremely stressful and worrying situation and using it for content. Clearly saw the coastguard and ran out the door to see what was going on. Disgusting. And made it all about her - she’s got her heart in her mouth, she’s shaking etc. Honestly I know we’d all feel that same, I live near the beach and I hate seeing that helicopter - but I’m not rushing to post it on social media!

Reactions: 8
My thoughts - taking an extremely stressful and worrying situation and using it for content. Clearly saw the coastguard and ran out the door to see what was going on. Disgusting. And made it all about her - she’s got her heart in her mouth, she’s shaking etc. Honestly I know we’d all feel that same, I live near the beach and I hate seeing that helicopter - but I’m not rushing to post it on social media!
Sure Bermo owns the beach of course she was there like lightening to see what was going down on her back garden/beach. It was probably the most interesting content in months

Reactions: 2
I have huge issue with people filming during a search and rescue operation.
thankfully it was a missing child who was found safe but what if the outcome had been different would she still be posting it all over insta??
I saw the coastguard today at a different beach and it never crossed my mind to film them lifting someone from the water

Reactions: 4
I have huge issue with people filming during a search and rescue operation.
thankfully it was a missing child who was found safe but what if the outcome had been different would she still be posting it all over insta??
I saw the coastguard today at a different beach and it never crossed my mind to film them lifting someone from the water
Of course it didn’t - why would it? Imagine if you were the parent of the lost 5 year old - feeling so guilty that it happened, and so relieved that they had been found. And then to find it posted on someone’s Instagram with beach safety tips from a self declared beach expert saying that people don’t realise the dangers - how would that make you feel? I have no idea of the circumstances today but these things can happen so easily and usually there is no one at fault.

Reactions: 6
"When you hear a child is missing you start shaking" I imagine her shaking like she's on a chartbusters vibroplate ffs.
Most adults have the composure not to "start shaking" when bad things happen to strangers, offer help YES, don't record coast guards search YES, start shaking uncontrably NO.

Reactions: 3
does she think she owns that beach , getting a bigger pain by the day
It’s Aoife, who should be banned from the beach, for taking photos of kids down there & uploading them on to Social Media without asking there parents & also posting how she used to walk down there every Friday evening with cans of gin & knacker drinking them at the beach.

Big question is why & where else is she uploading the photos of the kids too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.