Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids cramp her style, a huge inconvenience to her. She likes to think she is a full time mad ba$tard. She is just so non-descript really.

Reactions: 5
I honestly think she’s having a mid life crisis! She’s mad trying to keep up with the “younger crowd”

Reactions: 4
Give her half the chance & Bobby will be showing the door & she will take out with a guy, who is late 20’s or very early 30’s 🤣🤣🤣

She wouldn’t have a hope!!
Go away out of that, that’s the new thing now, is the fella is much younger, Tamzin Outhwaithe, the late Caroline Flack, kelly Brook etc.

Let’s face it, she is that desperate, she would take anything for IG content.

Bobby doesn’t look exactly the “brightest spark” going & he is never exactly brought anywhere with her

Go away out of that, that’s the new thing now, is the fella is much younger, Tamzin Outhwaithe, the late Caroline Flack, kelly Brook etc.

Let’s face it, she is that desperate, she would take anything for IG content.

Bobby doesn’t look exactly the “brightest spark” going & he is never exactly brought anywhere with her
They are all very attractive women you mention. Aoife is a dumpy Middle Aged yoke

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I unfollowed ages ago. Find it hard to see someone constantly refer to kids as a nuisance whilst living the high life & bragging about it. I get that she’s desperate to fit into some niche but I follow another micro blogger who was at the same festival this weekend & made it look like a lovely family event

Reactions: 5
All that was wrong with the event she went to with the kids, was she didn’t get VIP treatment or freebie’s at it !!!

Or probably even a mention from the organisation’s, that she was in attendance!!!

You can’t blame the actual event holders for the traffic congestion it cause outside or the queues where long inside it, due do a good turnout at it.

She is just one ungrateful person, it has to be all about herself

All that was wrong with the event she went to with the kids, was she didn’t get VIP treatment or freebie’s at it !!!

Or probably even a mention from the organisation’s, that she was in attendance!!!

You can’t blame the actual event holders for the traffic congestion it cause outside or the queues where long inside it, due do a good turnout at it.

She is just one ungrateful person, it has to be all about herself
No I think it was more like she had to mind her own kids and cudnt get drunk and have fun with her friends

• Heart
It was. Really well organised and so much to do for free. But she shits all over it cos she hates actually being a mam for a few hours 🙄
Marie Walse Fay was at it and her instagram stories looked great! But then she seems to enjoy her weekends with her children not like Bermo!!

Reactions: 2
The way she described I'm off to a festival, I thought she was going to longitude. Flavours of Fingal is an amazing event by all accounts I saw loads go to it and not one negative from anyone but boring moany hole Bermo. 😴 I would love to have gone but it was a bit far away. is it just me or does her husband look like a plank.

Reactions: 2
The way she described I'm off to a festival, I thought she was going to longitude. Flavours of Fingal is an amazing event by all accounts I saw loads go to it and not one negative from anyone but boring moany hole Bermo. 😴 I would love to have gone but it was a bit far away. is it just me or does her husband look like a plank.
He looks a bit simple, I suppose you would have to be to tolerate her bullshit and bullying behaviour

Reactions: 1
Do my eyes deceive me or has she just posted kids that are not her own running into the water on the beach?

True, I'd say he's just sitting there like a moron nodding his head at her. He couldn't possibly listen to her.
He looks a bit simple, I suppose you would have to be to tolerate her bullshit and bullying behaviour
More money than sense! All those side hustles paying off!!
I'd say she only bought them to climb up Rosies hole. Pathetic please be my best friend shite

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.