Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely forgot this dose existed. Haven't been on her page in over a year. She showed up on my homepage and lo and behold nothing has change. HOW and I mean HOW does this woman have a following? She's about as interesting as a Sunday mass 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 4
I completely forgot this dose existed. Haven't been on her page in over a year. She showed up on my homepage and lo and behold nothing has change. HOW and I mean HOW does this woman have a following? She's about as interesting as a Sunday mass 🥱🥱🥱
Stressed after a weeks work, after having how many holidays, alone , god help us poor pheasants how do we manage, do they realise how ridiculous they are, and complaining about looking after their kids , im sure parents chat in the schoolyard Aoife 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Grant me patience!!

She has wanted a lazy Saturday at home, she has been too busy off on her holidays, don’t pretend you have been wrapped up in Mom life!!

As for the health scare, she is for real??? Doing too much and has to cut back! She was on holiday without her kids and seems to be permanently living her best life!

• Heart
Grant me patience!!

She has wanted a lazy Saturday at home, she has been too busy off on her holidays, don’t pretend you have been wrapped up in Mom life!!

As for the health scare, she is for real??? Doing too much and has to cut back! She was on holiday without her kids and seems to be permanently living her best life!
She is just a lazy fat bleep

She's not fat though
Yes she is fat, she is at least a 14-16.

She keeps “boasting”, how she has a problem getting clothes to fit her, because she is so “petite”, a size 8 is to small and a size 10 is to big.
She keeps saying on IG, she is then a size 9. There is no such thing as a size 9, that’s how thick and deluded she is, she thinks people believe there’s a size 9 in clothes.

Every swim suit is wedged up her bum, coz it’s to small on her & the same with her blouses, the buttons.

She is the one that’s negative & body shaming people who are overweight, constantly going on that she is petite.

P.S. Nothing wrong with being a size 14-16, but Aoife is constantly telling lies about her size etc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

She keeps “boasting”, how she has a problem getting clothes to fit her, because she is so “petite”, a size 8 is to small and a size 10 is to big.
She keeps saying on IG, she is then a size 9. There is no such thing as a size 9, that’s how thick and deluded she is, she thinks people believe there’s a size 9 in clothes.

Every swim suit is wedged up her bum, coz it’s to small on her & the same with her blouses, the buttons.

She is the one that’s negative & body shaming people who are overweight, constantly going on that she is petite.

P.S. Nothing wrong with being a size 14-16, but Aoife is constantly telling lies about her size etc
You sound a bit worked up 🤣

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't call her fat by any stretch but she's definitely not petite. She has a decent figure for a woman in her 40s who has birthed a couple of kids. I'd imagine she is size 12-14 or M in her clothes, but it's hard to guess a person's size as everyone's curves are different

What is considered fat/skinny these days. She's a solid 12-14. Some will think that's big, some small. Either way she rams small clothes onto herself to convince herself that she's smaller cause for some unknown reason to be able to say she's under a size 10 is important to her. Wearing clothes to small are making her look bigger resulting in camel toe, and spare tires which wouldn't be obvious if she was in clothes that fit her.

The hack of her going to that wedding, the dress was awful frumpy and too tight. Her hair like a nest. Looked like she was dragged through the beach carpark and is it just me or can she not walk in heels.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Doing her best to show us the cool chick she is , walking through the crowd like a teenager, your a middle aged ,woman, not 13 at a harry styles concert 😬

Aoife BOREmingham. Insufferable she is. Blocked me for calling out her menopause shite ages ago 😂😂

• Haha
What was she like at that concert, I’d be so embarrassed for her.
How can you say that ????
Aoife is stone mad, nobody else like her, the life and soul of every party/concert/holiday she goes on

Her energy & attitude is so positive, it’s a joy to be in her company at events etc

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can you say that ????
Aoife is stone mad, nobody else like her, the life and soul of every party/concert/holiday she goes on

Her energy & attitude is so positive, it’s a joy to be in her company at events etc

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Another full time mad ba$tard on the gram 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.