Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn't relatable as a mother. She goes on like her kids are a big inconvenience.
that so true, it’s something we’ve all asked where our names came from. It’s just weird. I used to really like her but find her very show off-y now. The house the garden the car the holidays. It’s a bit much when the normal Jose soap is struggling with the crazy cost of living at the minute. She doesn’t relate to the normal mom with 3 kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe a hairdresser did that upstyle…it’s like a birds nest

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The absolute hack of her hair. Imagine paying for that. Her q and A is bollix aswell. I don't believe people asked her half them questions

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wonder did she ask the bride's consent before she posted those stories. I'd box any influencer who posted even a glimpse of me online

Reactions: 1
I stopped following her a couple of years back & only check her stories every now & again.
She’s so fake, I’d love it now what her friends actually think of her

Reactions: 1
I stopped following her a couple of years back & only check her stories every now & again.
She’s so fake, I’d love it now what her friends actually think of her
I have relation that lives beside her & apparently she is know as “Billy no mates” & the swimming crowd try to avoid her, she is like a bad smell & always trying to hang out of them

Reactions: 2
I have relation that lives beside her & apparently she is know as “Billy no mates” & the swimming crowd try to avoid her, she is like a bad smell & always trying to hang out of them
Cringe ! They probably sick of her bragging and attention seeking

Reactions: 2
Sounds like a lovely bunch, prob same people who preach about mental health

Reactions: 6
Aoife saying go out and enjoy the sun today !! Eh no can’t full time job here also can’t have a nice little lunch time dip either because work full time!! Jesus !!

Reactions: 5
Aoife saying go out and enjoy the sun today !! Eh no can’t full time job here also can’t have a nice little lunch time dip either because work full time!! Jesus !!
I have to say her life as a working mother is very different to mine as a working mother

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.