Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s why she is the size she is, she does nothing around the house, has a cleaner coming in & takes students in, that have to help out with the kids & gets other people to do the school runs for her.

She is just plain lazy.

All she does is eat, when she goes away, she is no more a size 9, her hips and arse are huge, the swim suits, are wedged up her bum

Unfollowed her Friday. Just couldn’t bear the bragging - concert/hotel/flight then she will be home a day and giving out about the kids and here’s me applying for surrogates in Eastern Europe so my husband and I can add to our family because of my MS I cannot carry. People who moan about their kids but then are never with them & have a great ‘single/adult’ life bug me. Yea kids are little shits at times my boy is coming on 2, but I would not have the freedom to run to Europe alone or with only one of my kids the way she has been all year. Don’t even pretend you work part time Aoife you don’t you’re a kept woman and I’d prefer if you’d just acknowledge that. Anyway as I say I unfollowed. We won’t get a hol this year too many health costs and appointments and stuff maybe I’m just a bitter witch

Reactions: 7
Unfollowed her Friday. Just couldn’t bear the bragging - concert/hotel/flight then she will be home a day and giving out about the kids and here’s me applying for surrogates in Eastern Europe so my husband and I can add to our family because of my MS I cannot carry. People who moan about their kids but then are never with them & have a great ‘single/adult’ life bug me. Yea kids are little shits at times my boy is coming on 2, but I would not have the freedom to run to Europe alone or with only one of my kids the way she has been all year. Don’t even pretend you work part time Aoife you don’t you’re a kept woman and I’d prefer if you’d just acknowledge that. Anyway as I say I unfollowed. We won’t get a hol this year too many health costs and appointments and stuff maybe I’m just a bitter witch
Good luck with your baby journey

• Heart
Reactions: 4
With all her ‘im a size 9’ she’s gained a fair amount of weight, nothing wrong with that but she’s the one obsessed with saying what her ‘size’ is

Reactions: 1
With all her ‘im a size 9’ she’s gained a fair amount of weight, nothing wrong with that but she’s the one obsessed with saying what her ‘size’ is
Exactly, she is so thick , there is no such thing as size 9.

Always boasting how size 8 is to small & size 10 is to big!!!!

She is bursting out of her clothes, she is at least a comfortable 14-16, there is nothing wrong with that size, it’s her “lying” that’s the problem.

She is known as “Billy no mates” with the swimmers, in Portmarnock, a lot of them try to avoid her like the plague

Reactions: 4
Exactly, she is so thick , there is no such thing as size 9.

Always boasting how size 8 is to small & size 10 is to big!!!!

She is bursting out of her clothes, she is at least a comfortable 14-16, there is nothing wrong with that size, it’s her “lying” that’s the problem.

She is known as “Billy no mates” with the swimmers, in Portmarnock, a lot of them try to avoid her like the plague
Her clothes are bet onto her. Either rammed up her arse or fanny it's gross all so she can maintain she a small size. I think she has a lot of issues really, she's such a try hard. To either be cool or fit in I dunno. A lot of her behaviour is more to be pitied. Even the way she lands down to the beach and everyone hates her I'd almost feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 3
Her clothes are bet onto her. Either rammed up her arse or fanny it's gross all so she can maintain she a small size. I think she has a lot of issues really, she's such a try hard. To either be cool or fit in I dunno. A lot of her behaviour is more to be pitied. Even the way she lands down to the beach and everyone hates her I'd almost feel sorry for her.
Why does everyone dislike her? Is it because she’s so annoying with the gram or was she hated before she had a following on instagram or was she even sea swimming that time🙄

Why does everyone dislike her? Is it because she’s so annoying with the gram or was she hated before she had a following on instagram or was she even sea swimming that time🙄
Who know I'd imagine she's been a self entitled melt her whole life but since she decided to publish her whole life exploit her kids she really got on everyone's wick. From what I remember she only really went on r
The gram to talk about her miscarriage but really think she has an awful lot of issues

Reactions: 2
For me it’s was proudly going on about being a mean girl in school etc, it just shows her true colours.
I think most of us had sympathy for her when she shared about losing her son
Since then though it’s her constantly latching on to everyone else’s grief and sad story, mixed with endless bragging, moaning life is so hard and pretending to work

For me, it’s constantly boasting how size 8 is to small and size 10 is to big!!!
She is bursting out of her clothes.

She is at least a 14, nothing wrong with that size, but I do not like or stand people who bullshitters or bullies, and she is both.

Taught it was hilarious, that she was mean to other girls in her school class, that is nothing to be proud of, she was just a bully.

100% and the Try hard clinging onto other influencers, the wannabie travel blogging and the skin care advice and makeup tutorials from a washed up leather skinned moan bag
For me, it’s constantly boasting how size 8 is to small and size 10 is to big!!!

She is at least a 14, nothing wrong with that size, but I do not like or stand people who bullshitters or bullies, and she is both.

Taught it was hilarious, that she was mean to other girls in her school class, that is nothing to be proud of, she was just a bully.

She has the look of a bully in fairness

I'm sick of looking at her bunions! Every story I'm looking at her gnarly feet. Put them away Aoife!

No one asked you what size shorts you bought Aoife - not sure anyone believes they’re an “s” either

For me it’s was proudly going on about being a mean girl in school etc, it just shows her true colours.
I think most of us had sympathy for her when she shared about losing her son
Since then though it’s her constantly latching on to everyone else’s grief and sad story, mixed with endless bragging, moaning life is so hard and pretending to work
Your so right about her constantly latching on to everyone’s else’s grief. She put a photo up a week or 2 ago saying every year on whatever date it was she lights a candle for little Chloe Fogarty who passed away after her poor dad left her in the car. Same with Eileen Laughlin. She doesn’t personally know her but named Ava after her little girl that passed away. Her middle name is Anabel. Very strange. It makes me think she just loves herself that much that she does these things to look good and not actually in memory of either little girl. Which is actually a bit sick IMO.

Your so right about her constantly latching on to everyone’s else’s grief. She put a photo up a week or 2 ago saying every year on whatever date it was she lights a candle for little Chloe Fogarty who passed away after her poor dad left her in the car. Same with Eileen Laughlin. She doesn’t personally know her but named Ava after her little girl that passed away. Her middle name is Anabel. Very strange. It makes me think she just loves herself that much that she does these things to look good and not actually in memory of either little girl. Which is actually a bit sick IMO.
Giving the child the middle name of a little girl she never met was so strange, if I was the mum I wouldn’t be happy

Giving the child the middle name of a little girl she never met was so strange, if I was the mum I wouldn’t be happy
definitely wouldn’t be happy. Fair enough use the name but she says it’s after a special little girl and tags Eileen. I’ve seen that once or twice. What does her husband think of it? It’s all very me me me. Nothing to do with either the Fogarty family or the Loughlins. She said every year I light this candle in memory or Chloe Fogarty. I’ve followed her a long time and never saw her do it before. Maybe I missed it. I wonder did she ever meet her mom and dad or even send a card to them. Fair enough light a candle if you want but don’t use someone else’s loss as your content.

definitely wouldn’t be happy. Fair enough use the name but she says it’s after a special little girl and tags Eileen. I’ve seen that once or twice. What does her husband think of it? It’s all very me me me. Nothing to do with either the Fogarty family or the Loughlins. She said every year I light this candle in memory or Chloe Fogarty. I’ve followed her a long time and never saw her do it before. Maybe I missed it. I wonder did she ever meet her mom and dad or even send a card to them. Fair enough light a candle if you want but don’t use someone else’s loss as your content.
It’s just so strange. When the kids are a little older and they ask where their middle name came from the answer is going to be so strange! It’s like she took ‘bring and influencer’ too far, and like you said used a family she never met for content.

It’s just so strange. When the kids are a little older and they ask where their middle name came from the answer is going to be so strange! It’s like she took ‘bring and influencer’ too far, and like you said used a family she never met for content.
that so true, it’s something we’ve all asked where our names came from. It’s just weird. I used to really like her but find her very show off-y now. The house the garden the car the holidays. It’s a bit much when the normal Jose soap is struggling with the crazy cost of living at the minute. She doesn’t relate to the normal mom with 3 kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.