Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo of her she shared on her memories is literally the cringest thing I have ever seen. Omg how was she not morto posing for that thinking she was some mythical princess. That one has serious notions of herself. She's to be pitied !

Reactions: 2
Oh FFS ... I just had a look, very dramatically staged alright ..... 🙄 Yeah I honestly do not get which audience she is trying to appeal to ???

Reactions: 1
If someone paid me i wouldn't do that on my local beach. Ffs my husband would probably leave me he think id lost the plot completely and I came up with some pretty wack tit when I was pregnant. I cant believe their is a market for that type of photo shoot. She was like 40 in that photo its like something a 5 year old would do. I feel sorry for her. I just really do.. she obviously doesn't have any real friends ect.. who could put her in line and have a quiet word.
I am crying that is so cringe
Jesus Christ it’s hilarious
she needs to get a grip now

Do you not think its actually really sad that a middle aged women would carrys on that way. Craving attention from strangers, exploiting her family. Dressing like a freak for photo shoots. Claiming to be a self care self help guru, when in fact she actually quite fucked up.
Christ but she's desperate for any kind of attention at all.

Reactions: 5
She’s really annoyed me today. Giving out about the weather and not being able to use her AMAZING garden because she’s been away here there and everywhere!!! Please duck off Aoife. You’ve little to be worried about. Just back from Spain and how many stay cations. Just duck off. You wouldn’t know real life if it hit between the eyes.

Reactions: 5
I just was gonna say this - she’s moaning about not being able to enjoy her garden . Ffs ! Then tagging the food company and zoo & adventure centre . On the beg is our Mermaid 🧜‍♀️

She lives in Ireland, there is no bad weather just bad clothes! Cop on wear a rain coat & off ye go

Ah Aoife , the make up … I’m no MUA but would you not blend that panda 🐼 eye shadow & at least pop some lippie on …

Reactions: 3
Sweet Jesus the make up. The eyes are desperate and her lips look so thin and anaemic the same colour as her foundation. Its like she's stuck in 1998. Does anyone give a duck that she went into labour this day 6 years ago. Seriously.

Ah Aoife , the make up … I’m no MUA but would you not blend that panda 🐼 eye shadow & at least pop some lippie on …
It was shocking but worth it met Carol byrne who 🙄she probably seen she was going there and booked the same restaurant, she’s running around after the huns,,like a blue arse fly 🙄

Reactions: 3
It was shocking but worth it met Carol byrne who 🙄she probably seen she was going there and booked the same restaurant, she’s running around after the huns,,like a blue arse fly 🙄
Think Carol Byrne works there.
But she’s desperate for recognition from the instahuns.
Say she’s raging she didn’t rub shoulders with Mark Rogers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.