Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god.
what was that?
Does House Dublin need a Z list roving reporter spouting live from the tables ?
The husband looked mortified -he’s a big ejit putting up with that carryon
I’d leave her at the table talking to herself ALONE ..the vibe would be great then

Reactions: 2
Are indoor kids parties allowed……..?
How mAny times and posts has she to mention the childs birthday, go spend it with her , instead of posting it , then the pregnancy, post , my god ,can she do anything more to drag misery into the happy times , very few comments, can she not see , how wearing she is

Reactions: 5
On the beg!! “My baby is two in exactly one month!”
Hope all the freebies are winging their way to you beggy mitchell

Reactions: 3
I heard from someone who see swims daily said that she actually doesn't swim. She literally runs in and takes photos and out. She doesnt even go in that deep which would make sense since her hair never gets wet.
So its all for show. Unsufferable wanker. I literally think she is probably the worst on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I heard from someone who see swims daily said that she actually doesn't swim. She literally runs in and takes photos and out. She doesnt even go in that deep which would make sense since her hair never gets wet.
So its all for show. Unsufferable wanker. I literally think she is probably the worst on insta
My sister actually said this to me too, that she's a bit of a laughing stock among the actual swimmers and within those beachy/yoga circles because she's always getting people in the background that don't want to be in. All for the gram.

She is a total laughing stock. Apparently she used to go down with the buggie. Leave the child in it run into the water and run out. Like why would u bother. She would make out she was super healthy and zen swimming everyday. Sad witch
My sister actually said this to me too, that she's a bit of a laughing stock among the actual swimmers and within those beachy/yoga circles because she's always getting people in the background that don't want to be in. All for the gram.

Reactions: 1
I had a feeling she only literally dipped herself in and went out again 🙄

Well u you were swimming in the sea everyday wouldn't u wash your more then once a week 🤢 what is she trying to prove and to who ???
I had a feeling she only literally dipped herself in and went out again 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.