Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems nice but he must be a total muppet if he's with her and married to a woman who is married to her phone and taking absolute horse shite to strangers rather then speaking to her family. There's a want there if you ask me. Maybe he's with her for the inheritance šŸ˜†

Reactions: 2
A steady drop in followers lately, then coincidentally sheā€™s mentioning lots of influencers in her story today in the hope of a reshare so she can collect a few new followers. Itā€™s a pretty obvious tactic and a little bit cringy.

Reactions: 4
Ah so it wasnā€™t that Aoife wanted a break go be mad craic, it was the Cadhla wanted to go to a shopping centre with her Grandparents for a ā€œpre-birthdayā€ treat!

Hi Aoife

A steady drop in followers lately, then coincidentally sheā€™s mentioning lots of influencers in her story today in the hope of a reshare so she can collect a few new followers. Itā€™s a pretty obvious tactic and a little bit cringy.
Oh God that was painful to watch

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s some dose .. I too needed Cariban for morning sickness and def couldnā€™t afford to hop on a plane to Spain to stock up ā€¦ pure dick

The Travel Q and A ... the " I have been living out of a suitcase for the past while with all my Mini trips " - such a w$anker! Sow it into us mere peasants won't you . Dick

You'd think she was an International superstar flying in/out, she did a few weekends in Waterford, give me strength

And the way she talks about how Bobby kept house, cheeky witch.

I assume he was working & the other 2 kids pawned off so he didn't have time to clean ffs

Reactions: 3
You'd think she was an International superstar flying in/out, she did a few weekends in Waterford, give me strength

And the way she talks about how Bobby kept house, cheeky witch.

I assume he was working & the other 2 kids pawned off so he didn't have time to clean ffs
She definitely not living in the real world, most people be lucky to afford a night away after been in a pandemic, coming on complaining about the house jesus Aoife , go on to the beach and zen , we are living that life everyday, without 10 holidays a year

Bobby the saint! Can you believe sheā€™s on Instagram telling the world that Bobby didnā€™t manage to keep the house spotless while she swanned off to Spain and left 2 children behind. Not living in the real world at all.

Reactions: 5
Bobby the saint! Can you believe sheā€™s on Instagram telling the world that Bobby didnā€™t manage to keep the house spotless while she swanned off to Spain and left 2 children behind. Not living in the real world at all.
While he paid for her to go šŸ™„ and working to pay for her next one. itā€™s horrible bitching about her husband on social media to strangers

Reactions: 9
Such a smug person, not a nice way to be at all.
Many people havenā€™t been on any kind of break, due to Covid job losses, underlying health conditions etc ......never mind a holiday abroad.....
canā€™t believe sheā€™s moaning again about the house, god love her šŸ˜¤šŸ™„ absolute DOSE

Also...Where are the kids she hasnā€™t seen for days while sheā€™s giving us all a lesson on scrubbing the sink?? Riveting content

Last edited:
If a man came on the way she did and spoke about his wife and how she'd kept the home while he was off galavanting, it'd be seen as really red flaggy, controlling and downright disrespectful.

Reactions: 8
Such a smug person, not a nice way to be at all.
Many people havenā€™t been on any kind of break, due to Covid job losses, underlying health conditions etc ......never mind a holiday abroad.....
canā€™t believe sheā€™s moaning again about the house, god love her šŸ˜¤šŸ™„ absolute DOSE

Also...Where are the kids she hasnā€™t seen for days while sheā€™s giving us all a lesson on scrubbing the sink?? Riveting content
Obnoxious entitled brat!
She needs a smack of reality.

While he paid for her to go šŸ™„ and working to pay for her next one. itā€™s horrible bitching about her husband on social media to strangers
And dont forget she has a double egg chair now, for what shes never. At home to sit in it šŸ¤Ŗ

Unsufferable, for me its like she thinks she above everyone. She's the only organised person because she makes lists. She the only one who know how to clean so copy how she does it. Shes the only person to travel so take note of how to get through an airport and god forbid book a flight. What does she think the rest of us do. Run around like knob ends unable to clean our houses, organise ourselves without consulting her superior knowledge. Give me a break. Her page is boring and full of self praise as to how how wonderful she is and how perfect her life is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.