Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Painful šŸ˜©

I had to unfollow a few months ago all her talk about ā€œworkingā€ from home with 3 kids šŸ¤¢and all her talk of holidays šŸ¤¢
How did people have 6,7,8 kids years ago , looking at people on insta , stressed over getting a few bits together for toddlers at school , was it last year she went on the 3 day break and only sharing it now, have to take a break to get shoes together , ffs then off on 2 more weeks holidays, tell us when u went to Greece when we were all in lockdown last year was it Aoife, šŸ˜†šŸ¤Ŗanyway hopefully u enjoy your 6 holiday , no bother packing but stressed getting mids back to school, awe god love u

Reactions: 5
I actually had to stop watching that!!! Complaining about ALL the different drop offs and pick ups that she has to do but in the same breath saying her new childminder was going to be doing two of the pick ups three days a week and a friend was going to be helping out too!!
Sorry Aoife most of us have to do all of that ourselves aswell as work from home and all the other family life chores.
God love her stressing over a few pencil cases and shoes - if you hadnā€™t left it til the end of August to do then you might not feel so stressed - but oh yeah you were too busy swanning around the place on all the hols. And the kids are back a week and then youā€™ll be heading off again for two weeks. Boo hoo. My heart bleeds for you

Reactions: 10
Unreal ā€¦ I just watched there ā€¦ whingebag ! Whinging & moaning sheā€™s ā€œ overwhelmed ā€œ yet telling us the childminder helps out plus sheā€™s off on hols to Croatia ?! Ffs šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø šŸ˜”

Reactions: 4
I actually had to stop watching that!!! Complaining about ALL the different drop offs and pick ups that she has to do but in the same breath saying her new childminder was going to be doing two of the pick ups three days a week and a friend was going to be helping out too!!
Sorry Aoife most of us have to do all of that ourselves aswell as work from home and all the other family life chores.
God love her stressing over a few pencil cases and shoes - if you hadnā€™t left it til the end of August to do then you might not feel so stressed - but oh yeah you were too busy swanning around the place on all the hols. And the kids are back a week and then youā€™ll be heading off again for two weeks. Boo hoo. My heart bleeds for you
Shes no idea thereā€™s people stressing because they have been out of work , and no money to buy back to school bits , shes the balls to come on and show her holiday when the rest of us was in lockdown, she slipped off with bobby , only showing it now, to show off, Thats the reality Aoife , of life in Ireland, people cant afford a day trip. , because they have been out of work , your worried because it interferes with u running into the sea , lol šŸ˜‚ u might be able to stay longer in it , the childminder will have the kids , getting a grip

Sorry what now? When was she in Mykonos?
Two weeks off school in September seems like such a terrible idea - kids will be just getting used to the new routine/teacher etc, madness to take them out at that time of year for so long

Reactions: 2
Shes no idea thereā€™s people stressing because they have been out of work , and no money to buy back to school bits , shes the balls to come on and show her holiday when the rest of us was in lockdown, she slipped off with bobby , only showing it now, to show off, Thats the reality Aoife , of life in Ireland, people cant afford a day trip. , because they have been out of work , your worried because it interferes with u running into the sea , lol šŸ˜‚ u might be able to stay longer in it , the childminder will have the kids , getting a grip
Sheā€™s not in the real world at all. Sheā€™s overwhelmed by first world problems. Try your landlord deciding to sell up and your time nearly being up and still nowhere to go? You wouldnā€™t give a tit about the crap weather in August then I can tell you. She needs a serious dose of cop on.

Reactions: 7
How did people have 6,7,8 kids years ago , looking at people on insta , stressed over getting a few bits together for toddlers at school , was it last year she went on the 3 day break and only sharing it now, have to take a break to get shoes together , ffs then off on 2 more weeks holidays, tell us when u went to Greece when we were all in lockdown last year was it Aoife, šŸ˜†šŸ¤Ŗanyway hopefully u enjoy your 6 holiday , no bother packing but stressed getting mids back to school, awe god love u
Good point, Iā€™m one of 8 and my mother worked full time (actually worked full time outside the home, not Aoifes idea of working) and somehow she managed it all. No idea how mind, but you donā€™t find me complaining about getting my two sorted

Reactions: 1
What in the fresh hell
So sheā€™s going to upload stories from a trip 2 years ago to mykonos because sheā€™s taking the wknd off the gram?

So we will miss her that much she has to have something up?

Whatā€™s going on

I need to delete this Absolute nobody

Reactions: 5
When is she supposed to have gone to Mykonos? She's such an absolute pain in the hole this one.

Wow - just watched the rest of her stories. Did she really just say that she hopes that c-19 wonā€™t impact her kids education any further this year? What about Croatia 2021? Does she even think about what she was saying? If sheā€™s so concerned about her kids education why pull them out of school for 2 weeks right at the start of the year !!

Reactions: 6
I took 1 child out of school in September for a holiday simply because I had a baby and height of summer would have been too much. NEVER again I swore it took her (and she's a a good kid love school) ages to settle back in. 2 wks after a pandemic no way.

We are paying top dollar to go away in midterm and it's only 3 nights/4 days, a week would have cost 4k

What a Grade A pain in the hole is Aoife ! She is on a new level of irritating this evening - I'm actually stuck for words .... was she seriously looking for sympathy for her awful situation where she is completely flexible with her very part time work hours, boss is her husband, lives next door to parents who help out, has a childminder 3 days AND friends to help out ? What actual planet is this lady on ??

Wow - just watched the rest of her stories. Did she really just say that she hopes that c-19 wonā€™t impact her kids education any further this year? What about Croatia 2021? Does she even think about what she was saying? If sheā€™s so concerned about her kids education why pull them out of school for 2 weeks right at the start of the year !!
Mind boggling ........ 2 weeks out of school at start of term is probably the worst start you can give to your child - and in the same breath she is worried about their education???? Has she anything between those ears ???

Reactions: 8
The constant stroking of her hair is so strange. Like sheā€™s cannot keep her hands off herself šŸ™ˆ
Does anyone know what the old job in finance was?

Reactions: 1
This witch is sharing the trip she snuck off on last year with hubby during covid. She posted one day at the time and then deleted and never mentioned since.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I find it hard to believe anyone other than her husband or Mammy and daddy would hire that waste of space

Reactions: 2
This witch is sharing the trip she snuck off on last year with hubby during covid. She posted one day at the time and then deleted and never mentioned since.
Typical insta hun. Just couldnā€™t keep her mouth shut about it.... boasty Mcboastful. The ā€œtrip of a lifetimeā€ stories have begun šŸ™„šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.