Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like her detachment from her children is quite worrying. She doesn't seem to enjoy any aspect of parenthood, always complaining and running away to drink cans. If she wasn't from a nice area and was going to a field with cider it wouldn't be seen as glam, it would be seen as what it is, Tragic.

Reactions: 13
I feel like her detachment from her children is quite worrying. She doesn't seem to enjoy any aspect of parenthood, always complaining and running away to drink cans. If she wasn't from a nice area and was going to a field with cider it wouldn't be seen as glam, it would be seen as what it is, Tragic.
It’s hard being a mermaid in real life I guess 🤔🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OMG absolutely SCARLEH for her. 'Mom's rule YEAH'..... She's actually a plonky. There are no words.....

Reactions: 3
Rarely post here but have to agree. I used to enjoy following Aoife but lately she is absolutely insufferable with her carry on. I have 3 kids roughly the same age as hers. I cannot get over how much time she spends away from them ! She has more 'Me time' than a twenty something child free singleton. Definitely does not enjoy spending time with her kids. The moan about Cadhla having no one to play with just made me cringe for her. She spends her life escaping the house / kids whether it's for swims or walks or nights away etc. I actually feel sorry for Bobby in all of this. Unfollowed- utterly unrelatable

I do draw the line at comments about her shape / size - not appropriate to be making digs at peoples appearance here

Reactions: 6
Rarely post here but have to agree. I used to enjoy following Aoife but lately she is absolutely insufferable with her carry on. I have 3 kids roughly the same age as hers. I cannot get over how much time she spends away from them ! She has more 'Me time' than a twenty something child free singleton. Definitely does not enjoy spending time with her kids. The moan about Cadhla having no one to play with just made me cringe for her. She spends her life escaping the house / kids whether it's for swims or walks or nights away etc. I actually feel sorry for Bobby in all of this. Unfollowed- utterly unrelatable

I do draw the line at comments about her shape / size - not appropriate to be making digs at peoples appearance here
I dont think people were making digs about her size it was more the fact she was clearly lying about her size for no reason

Reactions: 4
I dont think people were making digs about her size it was more the fact she was clearly lying about her size for no reason
100% agree, I think she has a lovely figure, but it’s not a size 8 figure

Reactions: 1
1QUOTE="gmm1288, post: 5816125, member: 95687"]
[/QUOTE] 100 percent. No1 is arguing the point shes obese. She like most mothers of 3 is a size 14 and bates herself into a size 10 and lies and says she's a size 8. I dont care if she's a size 22 not relevant but the BS is

Reactions: 5
I said it - she’s a full time mad b’stard 😂 . Desperate to prove she’s so young and has the craic . Honestly used to love her content up to a year ago - then she changed … it’s like her kids are a hindrance to her “ craic & fun “ … and she’s all about the mermaid / party / look what I have lifestyle now . A dose

Reactions: 1
Does she have a sister? If my sister behaved like that and seemed so detached from her children, I'd be worried and I know she'd be the same if it was me.
As amazing as my husband is, he'd also be wondering wtf I was constantly escaping from.

I honestly have no idea what her target audience is at this stage - is she a Mum of 3 young kids who juggles work or a girl who runs away from her kids every available opportunity and pretend she doesn't have them ? I just dont think shes relatable to any age cohort ? I imagine she justified this to Bobby as a girls trip away to spend 'quality time' with Cadhla . It's quite clear that isn't happening over there in Marbs. She really needs to step back and look at her life and question why she had those kids. You can't be a party animal and a parent to 3 small kids

Especially when she barely works and has an abundance of childcare and supports. Her hubby must be watching wondering where is poor child is while his dope of a wife is getting pissed up on the beach.
Does she have a sister? If my sister behaved like that and seemed so detached from her children, I'd be worried and I know she'd be the same if it was me.
As amazing as my husband is, he'd also be wondering wtf I was constantly escaping from.

Especially when she barely works and has an abundance of childcare and supports. Her hubby must be watching wondering where is poor child is while his dope of a wife is getting pissed up on the beach.
I have to say my husband would be less than impressed if I went on a girls weekend and was posting videos of me pissed like that - and even more so if I’d brought my daughter with me and then just left her.

Reactions: 3
Does he actually watch her stories. He must be mortified. I have secondhand embarrassment for her. In fairness he seems to be family man where she's a selfish fool who is more interested in having a relationship with her phone and being a try hard. I'm so cool and fun. Aoife your a cringy aul one and your making a fool of yourself and exploiting your family for the likes. The kids need you present and not just you showing them interest so you can use them 4 content. Keep your kids private life private. People share photos on social media to family and friends not 20k people who the majority follow you to take the piss.

It really angers me when I see people videoing all around when I'm on holidays, I don't want to be in your video like. duck off 🙈

He seems to just be her work horse, there doesn't seem to any semblance of a relationship or respect there towards him. She's been derogatory about him being from Tallagh a few times so I'd say she isn't slow to remind him where he came from . Narcissistic behaviour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.