Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well as usual the suprise video was a cringe fest. Why put that on social media, poor child

Her life is now lived for content

And that of her small child
What is this world we live in 👵🏻

Reactions: 3
Isn’t it a pity she couldn’t surprise her without looking for praise from followers. Keep those videos and moments for nearest and dearest! But no aoife needs to show off every single thing

Reactions: 3
Isn’t it a pity she couldn’t surprise her without looking for praise from followers. Keep those videos and moments for nearest and dearest! But no aoife needs to show off every single thing
I know just saw her stories, forcing excitement and repeatedly asking her the same Q

Reactions: 2
Surprise visit to her parents she seen 2 days ago…. I haven’t seen my Mum in nearly 2 years thanks fo Covid. Off to her 3rd home!!!

Awful. All for content, and the poor child wasn’t really excited enough 🙈. Wonder who’s minding the other two? Surely Bobby will be working - or does he have to take time off so that aoife can have a holiday?

Reactions: 1
Surprise visit to her parents she seen 2 days ago…. I haven’t seen my Mum in nearly 2 years thanks fo Covid. Off to her 3rd home!!!
You mean ‘rents 🤢🙈

Awful. All for content, and the poor child wasn’t really excited enough 🙈. Wonder who’s minding the other two? Surely Bobby will be working - or does he have to take time off so that aoife can have a holiday?
She’s well used to being spoilt I’d say!

• Haha
Good god that child
Is 5 she didn’t exactly understand it, especially as she saw them 2 days ago. This is just an Aoife opportunity to pose at a different beach and #### it to death with sneaky AF (Tiny in top corners) links for shein

I copped the schneaky schneaky AF squirreled away alright - proper Hun now she is. Poor child didn't have a scooby doo what was going on and the "surprise " kinda went over her head, only 5 like ?!.

Reactions: 4
I copped the schneaky schneaky AF squirreled away alright - proper Hun now she is. Poor child didn't have a scooby doo what was going on and the "surprise " kinda went over her head, only 5 like ?!.
Is she ashamed of getting the stuff , i think its like nike , u can sign up as a content influencer, if u use the swipe up, even without buying something they get commissions, thats why everyone advertises nike , i seen it on a reel , but they all want the work , i wonder do they pay taxes on all this stuff they get paid for,
Not if i died with the hunger, would i put a small. Child on insta. You dont know what creeps are watching your children, and saving videos It gives me the chills. That a patent would put up their kids constantly for thousands of people watching And knowing where they live,etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The kids are a added accessory & source of income for some of these bloggers.
Aoife is so desperate to make it big.
They all think we are unable to do our own homework if & when we decide to travel abroad, with their ask before anything crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.