Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she ashamed of getting the stuff , i think its like nike , u can sign up as a content influencer, if u use the swipe up, even without buying something they get commissions, thats why everyone advertises nike , i seen it on a reel , but they all want the work , i wonder do they pay taxes on all this stuff they get paid for,

Not if i died with the hunger, would i put a small. Child on insta. You dont know what creeps are watching your children, and saving videos It gives me the chills. That a patent would put up their kids constantly for thousands of people watching And knowing where they live,etc
Her hubby is self employed (did she tell us that?🤔). In all her bragging I could find her home address via the CRO website in seconds. Street view, the whole lot. Selling your childrens safety for an affiliate voduz code, seriously Aoife wise up

Reactions: 3
She 100% has, showing body suits and jeans etc. And I’ll tell you one thing if you take the wrong size of a body suit you’ll double the wedgie

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Loves to say she's a small/size 8 etc she is petite in height it at least a 10/12 no where near an 8

I've actually never heard her say this, only read it here, has she really?
She definitely isn't, I wonder why she lies.
Yep she has said it - really in no position to judge anyone on size but I really don’t think she could be an 8. Maybe a 10-12. Where wrong with that?

Honesty she’s BET into those shorts she wears it looks so uncomfortable
So far up her hole! Like herself I suppose

Yep she has said it - really in no position to judge anyone on size but I really don’t think she could be an 8. Maybe a 10-12. Where wrong with that?

So far up her hole! Like herself I suppose
shes defo a large 12 but bets herself into smaller sizes so she looks bigger. She probably thinks its better to say your a size 8. Bullshit Bermingham!!!!!

I'm laughing at BBB (bullshit braggy Bermingham) saying her daughter missed her kids. First time she had to properly parent for 48hours straight. Must have been tough

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She misses her siblings because it's absurd to bring one on holiday and leave the others at home. I could never have done that. Epecially as the boy is an age to have enjoyed it too.

Reactions: 6
She misses her siblings because it's absurd to bring one on holiday and leave the others at home. I could never have done that. Epecially as the boy is an age to have enjoyed it too.
100%. Why would you pick just one child and duck off. Thats sooo bad. I can't imagine how her poor boy felt. In fairness she ignores him and treats him shite so her leaving him at home wouldn't surprise me. I think BBB is probably the more unrelatable person on IG for anyone to follow. I dont get her as a parent ect... Sorry BBB its a big unfollow from me.

She's already left Cadhla with grandparents so she can go on the piss with her mate. She really can't cope with parenthood.

Reactions: 4
And again - she will be back home & reunited with the 2 she left behind - and moan moan moan how “exhausted “ she is and will need another break . As for the Hun pics of her and her mate in the shorts …. Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

And again - she will be back home & reunited with the 2 she left behind - and moan moan moan how “exhausted “ she is and will need another break . As for the Hun pics of her and her mate in the shorts …. Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
She was bet into the shorts to the point they were so unflattering. Id say she had to peel them of her fanny. 🤢 I had to unfollow today to avoid hearing about how stressful unpacking is and how she needs time to swim.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.