Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories today. She was close to burnout. Give me STRENGTH 😫😫😫. Burnt out from what exactly??! I can understand how a recent kid free weekend away and a night out with the girls can tip a person over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her stories today. She was close to burnout. Give me STRENGTH 😫😫😫. Burnt out from what exactly??! I can understand how a recent kid free weekend away and a night out with the girls can tip a person over the edge.
My thoughts exactly!
Imagine if she had a full time job and was a mam etc she’d be hospitalised

What does she do?

Go to bed early
Get up early
Go for a dip
Yoga?
Drop kids to school
Tidy up house
Do a food shop
Paint the deck
Talk shite into her phone
Drink a cheap aldi can of watery gin on a Friday night
Wear shorts rammed up her hoohaa
Have a few staycations
Cringe droptop aul dad drives
Do insta tours of her fairly dull house
Talk about her deck

=Burnout

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but this one is giving me a pain in my anus.
Going live with pharmacies talking about the menopause - which she isn’t going through ?! She’s burnt out from being a work (LOL) at home mom who only has 1 childminder per child and spends her days on the beach and doing yoga. She’s ordered expensive meals for herself which adds up to my total weekly food bill for 3 people... she’s desperately trying to become an influencer I can’t bear it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw this one and her obnoxious pals at the beach this morn “celebrating a birthday”aka blaring music and roaring for attention

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So the 6 year old has been 'stuck to her' with a corneal abrasion all week. I've had one of those and they are very very painful. Yet her 6 year old being in pain and supposedly stuck to her didn't stop her from going out with her mates, celebrating a birthday on the beach, dumping her with grandma. Christ sake Aoife, put your kids first for once. What is it with these instagram huns? Is neglecting your children part of the job description?

Reactions: 9
So the 6 year old has been 'stuck to her' with a corneal abrasion all week. I've had one of those and they are very very painful. Yet her 6 year old being in pain and supposedly stuck to her didn't stop her from going out with her mates, celebrating a birthday on the beach, dumping her with grandma. Christ sake Aoife, put your kids first for once. What is it with these instagram huns? Is neglecting your children part of the job description?
I was rather impressed with the fact that the child couldn't open her eyes, had to go to the hospital again this morning as was so bad and then ran in with both eyes open 🤣 not quite in keeping with her mammy's sob story.

Reactions: 2
She’s always posting pictures of Eabha, I think she’s looking to get her into modelling. In fairness, she is gorgeous (and here’s her size and her birthday is in a couple of months in case you want to send anything)

Reactions: 5
Every mom thinks their baby is fab and rightly so

Yawn

I tap through other people’s kids

Reactions: 3
Who gives a flyyyyin bollix what size clothes the child is in 🧙🏻‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤐 I’ve a 3yr old wearing size 7-8 and sometimes 8-9, is it a competition ?? What do I win ? Sizes in kids clothes are same as women’s, different in every single shop !! Absolute DOSE of a woman

Who gives a flyyyyin bollix what size clothes the child is in 🧙🏻‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤐 I’ve a 3yr old wearing size 7-8 and sometimes 8-9, is it a competition ?? What do I win ? Sizes in kids clothes are same as women’s, different in every single shop !! Absolute DOSE of a woman
And I’m gonna quote myself now to explain my rage .. went onto my explore page and it was a shitshow of all the other DOSES I’ve recently unfollowed - Miss Portmarnock, Aoibhe Devlin, FBG, Rosie Con … jaysus I near vomited on my phone the state of the whole lotta them

She is on the beggy now for a new washing machine .. " oh no , my washing machine is broken , what'll I do ? Pay the extortionate repair fee or buy a new one ? " Yeah Aoife, you are just waiting to be #gifted #collab :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 1
She is on the beggy now for a new washing machine .. " oh no , my washing machine is broken , what'll I do ? Pay the extortionate repair fee or buy a new one ? " Yeah Aoife, you are just waiting to be #gifted #collab :rolleyes:
They don’t know how to spend money.

Reactions: 1
Off for a snoop to see if she got gifted one.. seriously they are all at it.. seen another 2 instas doing this lately one got a new mattress and the other straight put up a story saying their child had spilt milk all over theres.. still waiting to see if she got one. Wouldnt be surprised if she did. Sickening

She would literally brag about anything! Now her washing machine is the best there is. Yesterday she was on the beg for a new one.

Reactions: 3
She can pop into her parents house & use their washing machine until it gets fixed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.