Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must me raging she didn’t get sent a Flash mop 🤣🤣🤣 has to use her Amazon on. Also I hate how she glups when she’s talking. I can’t not hear it now when she talks 🙉🙉🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So herself and Bob the Builder are heading off to Killarney for a mini break sans kiddos. By next weekend she will be crying burnout again.

Anyone on here living in Killarney ?
We need an apology on behalf of the town, Aoifes €25 main course was not up to standard. Sort your tit out down there please

• Haha
If I asked my husband to take videos or photos of me he would 1- Laugh at me & 2 - tell me to duck off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else feel that the use of captions on stories now really emphasise how often Aoife (and a heap of others on there) say erm like and emmm like after every other word...

Didnt notice it before captions were added but reading it is so irritating

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else feel that the use of captions on stories now really emphasise how often Aoife (and a heap of others on there) say erm like and emmm like after every other word...

Didnt notice it before captions were added but reading it is so irritating
Yes all the time so many feel they need to fill all the silence

Reactions: 2
I’m in stitches, Aoife on a free trip away advertising about the gift card and makes it sound like anyone using the card is putting their life in danger 🤣

“The recipient of the card can chose to their own peril”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.