Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman grates on my nerves, the hmmmm after everything she's says or the super annoying laugh. I literally want to throw my phone against the wall. Is she really not aware that she does it. Its like a tick she has. Aoife was born with a silver spoon I take no issue with that. She has a nice home in a nice area, but her contact is pure shite. Her hair and make-up make me cringe when she has hair that needs a good chop split ends and looks melted. Her makeup is hidious does she think anybody wants to see that content really 🤔

Reactions: 6
Giving her shout out to hotel Europe about how amazing it looks and that she wants to go there next.. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Maybe her high flying career in book keeping isn’t paying as well as she thought it would you know with all the overtime she does 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor aoife. Has to get ready to go out (AGAIN) in stages as she has children but she can chat shite into her phone for 20 mins solid no problem at all. Tis a tough old life she leads, never gets a break the crater.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else disgusted at the party for Cadhla and her pals ? Like hello delta variant/ 4th wave ? And shes the first to tell everyone to stay the duck at home. Like seriously, was that indoor gathering / mixing of kids from several families really necessary given the scary situation looming?

Reactions: 4
Has she ever acknowledged how she gets so out of breath while talking? Kind of gulps air and seems to have to catch her breath. She's obviously pretty fit so it seems strange

Reactions: 1
Has she ever acknowledged how she gets so out of breath while talking? Kind of gulps air and seems to have to catch her breath. She's obviously pretty fit so it seems strange
It's because she's so full of hot air

What were those stories like she seriously thinks she's a 20yr old insta star

• Haha
Its so strange the way she does that. Constantly gulping air. Is she fit though. She dips into the sea everyday for insta but does she actually swim or prance around for the craic to be able to call herself a sea swimmer. She walks a lot but who doesn't with young kids.

Its so strange the way she does that. Constantly gulping air. Is she fit though. She dips into the sea everyday for insta but does she actually swim or prance around for the craic to be able to call herself a sea swimmer. She walks a lot but who doesn't with young kids.
You do, but you don't walk fast unless they are all in a buggy. I wasn't fit when my kids were young despite being on the go all the time

I pointed out on her pharmacy live about the current fascination with menopause when irregular bleeding is a side effect of vaccination. That’s not my opinion that’s what’s being reported. She blocked me. Fair enough aoife. I don’t miss her ramblings telling people not to bother travelling from ‘inland’ to grace her beach. She’s as boring as they come!

I pointed out on her pharmacy live about the current fascination with menopause when irregular bleeding is a side effect of vaccination. That’s not my opinion that’s what’s being reported. She blocked me. Fair enough aoife. I don’t miss her ramblings telling people not to bother travelling from ‘inland’ to grace her beach. She’s as boring as they come!
I 100% had irregular spotting after my vaccine

She’s always posting pictures of Eabha, I think she’s looking to get her into modelling. In fairness, she is gorgeous (and here’s her size and her birthday is in a couple of months in case you want to send anything)
Really sticking the camera in the childs face this week, not making it odvious at all lol 😂 u can read her like a book

Really sticking the camera in the childs face this week, not making it odvious at all lol 😂 u can read her like a book
Yes so much of her - she’s beautiful but I got a shock one day this week as she looked so tanned, until I realised it was a filter 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.