Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks ridiculous. Tie your bleeping hair up aoife for gods sake.

How many second homes can one have šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think sheā€™s literally still not over the J1 she did in NY 25 years ago
That feckin dude rag bandana was deffo from that summer
It seems to have been the highlight of her life
Bless

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She no more runs ! She videos a few seconds running for the gram... sheā€™s going down to her ā€˜second homeā€™ in Waterford this weekend, having been to the second home in Tipperary last week, going to her second homes in Spain, Croatia, Barbados this summer šŸ™„ oh and donā€™t forget her second home of NY

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She clearly has no clue that there are parents out there that never get a break, that donā€™t have grandparents they can leave kids with so they can go away for weekends etc. Off on her own this weekend, and weekend away planned with Bobby and then off with just Cadhla - she has a great time of it!

Reactions: 9
She clearly has no clue that there are parents out there that never get a break, that donā€™t have grandparents they can leave kids with so they can go away for weekends etc. Off on her own this weekend, and weekend away planned with Bobby and then off with just Cadhla - she has a great time of it!
Of course she knows. But she's Braggy Bermingham and likes to rub the lower classes noses in it!

Ah Aoife love, if you are that upset about the beach how about putting on your marigolds and filing a few bags of rubbish!
Now children put your rubbish in the bin, Iā€™m out for my gin lecture, and the man in the van , left a nappy on the peer , after leaving tit behind me ,,i came out for my Cool walk to chat to u lower. Class citizens,off now to Fungarvan, to deal with less tit

Reactions: 2
While I absolutely can't stand people leaving their rubbish behind them, and that whole nappy thing was disgusting, the way Aoife goes on, like she owns the beach, absolutely does my bonce in. The Queen of Porto šŸ–•šŸ–•

Reactions: 5
She does know it isn't hers doesn't she šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ being a local doesn't actually mean you own it lol

Aoife Bā€¦ the only woman to travel the world!! Now sheā€™s back home cleaning up tit like the rest of us šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©

Reactions: 1
Havenā€™t had a break in 5 years, even for a couple of hours. Not sure what planet Aoife lives on, but seemingly a different one to most people.

Reactions: 4
Havenā€™t had a break in 5 years, even for a couple of hours. Not sure what planet Aoife lives on, but seemingly a different one to most people.
Itā€™s very tough isnā€™t it. Mine are a bit older now (well not toddlers any more) so I do get more of a break, but not nights away or days out with my husband. I wouldnā€™t mind so much if she said how much she appreciated the help she gets, but instead she goes on like sheā€™s overworked! Having grandparents to look after your kids is a privilege not a right!

Aoife Bā€¦ the only woman to travel the world!! Now sheā€™s back home cleaning up tit like the rest of us šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©
Ah here, it was some achievement !!! You and at least 50% of the population the same age Aoife - and whatā€™s the betting she did it on Mammy and Daddyā€™s portmarnock dollars?

Used to like her but the gloating is out of control these days

Reactions: 1
Itā€™s very tough isnā€™t it. Mine are a bit older now (well not toddlers any more) so I do get more of a break, but not nights away or days out with my husband. I wouldnā€™t mind so much if she said how much she appreciated the help she gets, but instead she goes on like sheā€™s overworked! Having grandparents to look after your kids is a privilege not a right!

Ah here, it was some achievement !!! You and at least 50% of the population the same age Aoife - and whatā€™s the betting she did it on Mammy and Daddyā€™s portmarnock dollars?

Used to like her but the gloating is out of control these days
Iā€™ve never seen a mother with such young kids with the amount of free time that she has and yet she still moans ALOT! Who else goes to the beach for a swim in the middle of their ā€œworkā€ day!

Iā€™ve never seen a mother with such young kids with the amount of free time that she has and yet she still moans ALOT! Who else goes to the beach for a swim in the middle of their ā€œworkā€ day!
Not me anyway! And like Aoife I live 10 mins walk from the beach (not as fancy as portmarnock Iā€™m sure and I didnā€™t grow up here so Iā€™m not part of the beach elite!). I do have a friend whoā€™s mother loves to take her kids so she get loads of nights off etc but she really really appreciates, never ever moans about not having a break, and offers to have my kids as she knows we donā€™t get the same ā€œtime offā€ as her.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m still giggling at ā€œcircumnavigateā€ like she sailed around the world šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I suspect the truth of her trip is she primarily just went to party spots, didnā€™t see any culture etc

Sheā€™s trying to grow her page and her persona the last 6 months and Iā€™m embarrassed for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.