Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s doing a live with a pharmacy on supplements she’s been taking for a week? Ok Aoife hun, catch a hold of yourself please

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s doing a live with a pharmacy on supplements she’s been taking for a week? Ok Aoife hun, catch a hold of yourself please
It's not about the supplements, she's promoting her mates pharmacy. And the mate is another absolute dose!

Reactions: 1
Guys I just can’t watch her anymore, trying to be this free living beach hippie, super working mom, super mom, compares her story with baby Azalyia again the day of the funeral last week, attention seeking look at my big house, look I’m going to Spain, she’s 42 this summer... why chasing the younger insta huns for friendships.mits embarrassing

Reactions: 4
She had to make sure she plastered it all over her story her donating the little one prem suits to the hospital! Just seen on their story someone donated them completely anon which is what she could've done if she wanted to help.
Can't stand these ones that are like "look at me i help charity"

The picture of her sprawled in a step in town...how does she think that’s insta worthy?!

• Haha
I find it really odd she keeps insisting she is an 8 when she is closer to a 12/14. Granted I used to be a size 8, I have 2 stone to lose but I’ll happily tell people my current size and my goal, I don’t squeeze myself into too small clothes

I find it really odd she keeps insisting she is an 8 when she is closer to a 12/14. Granted I used to be a size 8, I have 2 stone to lose but I’ll happily tell people my current size and my goal, I don’t squeeze myself into too small clothes
To me she looks a size 10. I've seen her in pics with people and she is quite small.

Reactions: 1
Ah Aoife love, if you are that upset about the beach how about putting on your marigolds and filing a few bags of rubbish!

Reactions: 6
She should be staying home anyway. I saw her with kids at the Covid test centre in cloghran this morn.
Knew she sounded very bunged up like sinus or head cold yesterday & she sounds short of breath. She should be isolating until she gets her results. Did she actually go and get her eyelashes done after just getting a Covid test done?

Last edited:
  • Wow
The beach hair ? Really? You look like you electrocuted yourself & also give up the peace sign it’s not 1996

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The beach hair ? Really? You look like you electrocuted yourself & also give up the peace sign it’s not 1996
She's like a couple of women I know her age/bit older & going on as if they are still 20-ish & trying to hang with the cool crowd SCARLET!

Ohh give us a break with the moaning, she’d make anyone weary the way she harps on. Starting to sound exactly like Nikki whelan these days with her “same ocean, different boat”, it’s actually same ocean, different waves or same sea, different boat!!!
As if we all don’t know how hard the last year was but god love her she hasn’t had any break or holiday. My heart bleeds for you Aoife. Most boring, irritating account ever & the smell of desperation is embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.