Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That stupid laugh she does drives me bleeping mad
Every bleeping thing she does drives me mad. ‘My parents have an SUV’ really ? Do you need to brag and tell us how lavish your belongings and family are so much! She’s so desperate to me in the Aoibhe Devlin gang. She hopped on the zoom last night she said it on her story. She also went on a zoom with little bow pip. Is it that she’s not breastfeeding or having babies anymore she now needs to be relevant ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought it was July/ August? I didn’t think she would take the little one out of school to go on holidays
I could be wrong but I thought she said September - I remember being surprised that she would be taking Cadhla out of school are missing so much this year. But maybe I’ve remembered it wrong

I could be wrong but I thought she said September - I remember being surprised that she would be taking Cadhla out of school are missing so much this year. But maybe I’ve remembered it wrong
You are probably right, I probably wrong assumed education would be a priority 🤦‍♀️

Insufferable tonight
Anxiety about being away from the sea but sure there is somewhere right there to swim!

This is her “family” home yet she was never in the river before despite being so “close” to her grandparents growing up and spending so much time there with them at the farm.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anxiety about being away from the sea but sure there is somewhere right there to swim!

This is her “family” home yet she was never in the river before despite being so “close” to her grandparents growing up and spending so much time there with them at the farm.....
Absolute bollix. Note the hair down for pics in the swimsuit. All for the gram

Reactions: 5
This water mermaid bay watch life she’s trying to show... stop, please. Nobody cares about your family heritage or farmhouse. Also we aren’t meant to be staying away in other peoples homes 🙄

Reactions: 6
This water mermaid bay watch life she’s trying to show... stop, please. Nobody cares about your family heritage or farmhouse. Also we aren’t meant to be staying away in other peoples homes 🙄
I think she literally trying to sell the AirBnB for future holiday makers

She’s trying every angle to get to a higher instahunmum status

it’s travel mum combined with swim mum this wknd gosh how does she do it all 🤮

Reactions: 3
I think she literally trying to sell the AirBnB for future holiday makers

She’s trying every angle to get to a higher instahunmum status

it’s travel mum combined with swim mum this wknd gosh how does she do it all 🤮
And don't forget work mum with 4 kids busy mum when in reality she pays a few Invoices and does wages 🙄 hardly ground breaking financial accounting.

She’s actually down in the middle of nowhere. I didn’t realise they were her family, a family of very talented musicians nothing like what Aoife is. They are very down to earth. I can’t get over her this is my grandfathers mine mine mine

She hasn't done a great job in advertising the place. It looks like a dreary sh*thole.

She hasn't done a great job in advertising the place. It looks like a dreary sh*thole.
Weeds everywhere outside the front door and the floors could do with a sweep/wash!

this is the type of cluttered crappy place that’s all over airBnB in Ireland with extortionate prices this summer
I would NEVER pay for a weekend away or a week in an Airbnb if it wasn’t nicer than where I currently live

yes I’m a picky witch but why pay a huge price for a very ordinary 80’s style house

Americans might like that cluttered granny farmhouse look but I’d rather stay at home than go to a house like that!

What’s the story with wall to wall ceiling and floor with PINE in these Airbnb’s 🤢

I’ve been on Airbnb last week looking and the selection is dire/ similar to this one

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s very much obsessed with her own basic decking?

Am I missing something?

Why is she always on about some rattan furniture every human in Ireland must have that set,
a parasol
A bbq?! What’s the big deal?!

She’s very much obsessed with her own basic decking?

Am I missing something?

Why is she always on about some rattan furniture every human in Ireland must have that set,
a parasol
A bbq?! What’s the big deal?!
Sorry you must have missed that she has a “massive deck” it’s an extension of her home, they live outside from Apr-Sept, it’s practically the Med!

The gazebo is for amazing outdoor dining and and she painted the steel by her self!!!

I couldn’t get over today’s “building” stories, sorry I nearly snorted after all her pics prancing about in a pink hard hat on her self-build all the “blood sweats and tears” she put in and then goes on about how she has never assembled anything before 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.