Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely painful god love her. So unrelatable and it’s literally all about her, literally everything is made about aoife!!

Reactions: 3
Creating an aesthetic out of it and posing at sunrise with the champagne flute. Was it a celebration? And the video with REM.
Yes it’s an important day to show solidarity and uplift. But it’s also such a deeply traumatic day for so many who go out so heartbroken every year to honour and remember loved ones who took their own lives. It’s a sombre, respectful morning and turning it into Instagram content with music just felt wrong. So tone deaf
the music choice really bothered me to be honest. And ive used Pieta House. Thought it was very insensitive

The desperate attempt to get noticed by brands... could you tell me how they were gifted her mothers birthday lunch by a company Sunday ? They wouldn’t have known it was her mother’s birthday ....

Reactions: 1
The desperate attempt to get noticed by brands... could you tell me how they were gifted her mothers birthday lunch by a company Sunday ? They wouldn’t have known it was her mother’s birthday ....
Meeting Aoibhe devlin and Jenny today, lol 😂 an official hun now , dreams do come through 😛🤪🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my good god I’m so embarrassed for her I just saw that story from last night. Chasing girls 10 years younger than her for insta. Come on Aoife please! Why now? Why now at 42 is she chasing this. She has had insta for years but she’s been revving up the hun life the last 6 months or so

• Haha
Ohh please now give me strength!! Well done Aoife you made it into EEFA’’s cool girl gang, sure god love us. A 42 year old cling on just happened to book into the same salon at exactly the same time, coincident, I doubt it very much. The witches of Eastwick all out for what they can get. Grow up & act your age. She’ll be stalking Rosie Connolly next.

Attachments

So pathetic... I don’t see Aoibhe or Jenny taking a selfie .... she’s not as popular as she thinks our Aoife B

Ohh please now give me strength!! Well done Aoife you made it into EEFA’’s cool girl gang, sure god love us. A 42 year old cling on just happened to book into the same salon at exactly the same time, coincident, I doubt it very much. The witches of Eastwick all out for what they can get. Grow up & act your age. She’ll be stalking Rosie Connolly next.
She has already mentioned a few times about 'bumping into Rosie on the school run'. I'd say she launched herself right into Rosie's path.

• Wow
She has already mentioned a few times about 'bumping into Rosie on the school run'. I'd say she launched herself right into Rosie's path.
Ohh absolutely, desperate isn’t the word. Buying all her clothing range hoping she’ll be her friend. Honestly what happened to her at all, I preferred her more when she wasn’t trying so hard lick arsing absolute doses. Her friends Tracey Tuppence & Grace Rattigan seem to have fallen off the deck. AOIFE give over trying to keep up with the Jones love & give us all a break from the boring repetitive sun rises, deck painting and flicking your hair!!!

Reactions: 1
She’s mentioned Rosie loads of times like they are besties as I think she lives in Malahide. She’s often dropped into convo that she bumped into her 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Used to really like her but now I think she’s as full of 💩as the rest of them. From the tiny little gifted she always puts on posts when she gets a freebie to the pretending she’s a working mum when really she helps out a bit with the family business. No shade to stay at home mums at all, but what she does does not compare to working for a boss or employer you have to deliver for regardless of if the kids are sick or the sun is out so you want to hit the beach.
Also the lies - not that long ago she was saying her and Bobby are up before 6 every morning exercise in or getting a head start on the day, then this week she has had no time to exercise cos she’s been doing the decking - she’s not out doing the decking at 6am! As I said, full of 💩

Reactions: 8
Used to really like her but now I think she’s as full of 💩as the rest of them. From the tiny little gifted she always puts on posts when she gets a freebie to the pretending she’s a working mum when really she helps out a bit with the family business. No shade to stay at home mums at all, but what she does does not compare to working for a boss or employer you have to deliver for regardless of if the kids are sick or the sun is out so you want to hit the beach.
Also the lies - not that long ago she was saying her and Bobby are up before 6 every morning exercise in or getting a head start on the day, then this week she has had no time to exercise cos she’s been doing the decking - she’s not out doing the decking at 6am! As I said, full of 💩
I wouldn’t even say helping with the business.... more like showing a nice desk and computer screen on Instagram and saying this is where I “work” coz I’m a professional and did I mention a working mom who used to work in the city in “finance” 🤢

The live she did tonight was the dullest thing i have ever wasted two minutes of my life on 😭🙈
The poor girl she was doing the live with, I actually felt sorry for her because Aoife acted like she did. Not. Want. To. Be. There.
why can’t people drink cocktails and make food now without it being content??

The live she did tonight was the dullest thing i have ever wasted two minutes of my life on 😭🙈
The poor girl she was doing the live with, I actually felt sorry for her because Aoife acted like she did. Not. Want. To. Be. There.
why can’t people drink cocktails and make food now without it being content??
Or go anywhere

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.