Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny you should mention that. There's a bit of a twitter spat when at the start of lockdown she was encouraging people to shop online and not small businesses.
Yeah she supports small businesses but she puts a discount code with them.

Imagine if she gave a code for 10% off and every single one of her followers logged on, bought something from the shop for €5, applied the discount code (10%). That would work out at over €40k lost for shops.

Now reverse and imagine if that discount code she promoted earned everytime you used it.
She only 'supports' small Irish businesses when there's something in it for her. Otherwise she's "all about that Amazon life" as she says herself.

She's so transparent, does she really think we buy this nonsense? 🙄

Reactions: 1
A party planner for a 2 year olds birthday talk about notions
I couldn't believe this! Like I said before Lily is the same age as my little girl. She'll be having her grandparents and cousins over for a bit of cake in the afternoon and she will be delighted with that! We'll throw up some decorations and balloons and sing happy birthday on repeat. Anything else would be far too overwhelming for a 2 year old imo. She's doing it for the instagram likes, not for Lily's enjoyment

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she was in any way likeable I would probably feel sorry for her. But I don't. She created this and she asked for it and will fall on her own sword
Yep. And you're so right she will be the architect of her own demise.

People are not stupid, and don't like dishonesty and being misled. She's destroying any credibility she needs to build a brand or business by pushing fake senerios and back stories.

Anyone else think she's scrambling for content lately? She's lost her nerve since reading Tattle. Filling her stories with stupid motivational quotes everyday is scraping the barrel 🙄

Reactions: 10
Yes to all this 💯

She is constantly pushing the narrative that blogging is her side hussle and she holds down a regular job and is just like you and me.

But this thread has really uncovered the fact that she's been thirsty for fame for a very long time.

I also i don't think we've been wrong to assume she dropped her fiance at the drop of a hat, as the prospect of being *the* Aer Lingus power couple with Juan Corr was too tempting.

Honestly what kind of sociopath do you have to be to just end a committed 8 year relationship, without mourning the loss, and just jump headfirst into a toxic relationship with a co worker, which began with both parties cheating? And then, warp speed into moving in together, baby and rewriting their history on Instagram and start selling their lives for advertising money. It's beyond insane.

She really isn't the person she tries to portray. She's a phony through and through.
If you look at her instagram theres a picture of her wearing her engagement ring on 3rd June 2017...and she supposedly met Sean on 5th June 2017....that's a VERDY quick turnaround

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I couldn't believe this! Like I said before Lily is the same age as my little girl. She'll be having her grandparents and cousins over for a bit of cake in the afternoon and she will be delighted with that! We'll throw up some decorations and balloons and sing happy birthday on repeat. Anything else would be far too overwhelming for a 2 year old imo. She's doing it for the instagram likes, not for Lily's enjoyment
Part of me believes she does all this "party planning" because she's dying to plan a wedding but this will have to do in the mean time 🥳

If you look at her instagram theres a picture of her wearing her engagement ring on 3rd June 2017...and she supposedly met Sean on 5th June 2017....that's a VERDY quick turnaround
Screenshot quick!! Before she deletes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh galz! I don't even know where to begin when it comes to this wan. Absolutely everything about this lady is fake & nasty from her toes right up to her McDonalds 'M' eyebrows - seriously, what are those...? that botox is messed up!

I live near the town that she's from and have heard so so many tea spillage, piping hot stories that have come from witihin her tight nit of friends, well friends of hers at that time. Thankfully they all avoid her like the plague now! She never bloody shuts up about her love of writing and how her grandfather inspired her...okay fair enough, but her blogs are always a mess with her writing, grammar and spellings and they are boring AF.

She uses 'popular things to say' as bait ALL THE TIME or plays the victim just so people will glorify her and she can soak it all up to feed her rotten to the core ego. Also that PLT event rant, someone said it and was spot on, she felt out of place and uncool which is too much for her to handle so she bashed it. Trying to win people over by bashing it too, ''oh look at efaaaa talking out, she's one of us, she's cool, she's normal'' - BULLSHIT!

It's also funny as when she found out that she was preggers with barbie pilot lilly, she said she wouldn't turn her channels into 'baby overload' - bahaha, when she announced her baby was born, the first picture had affiliated tags with links to either bibs or soothers. Money thirsty or whaaa!? and we all know that she doesn't stop using her kid as a bloody accessory and money magnet to this day.

The dressing up to take out the rubbish, the skin crawling tik toks that are so unoriginal not to mention her stupid faces and expressions she constantly pulls, so obvious she was watching Doireann Garrihy and James Patrice and trying to completely copy them. Snoooze fest!

Its gas how she always shares positive thoughts, shouts from the rooftop to be kind and real when she is so far from it. This girl was engaged to a lad she was with for years and cheated on him so many times EVEN with his closest friends apparently right under his nose too. Dunno how she's not riddled. She did that big trip to Australia and made a show of herself and apparently burned bridges with so many people and tried to ruin realtionships too by trying to win over taken lads over. Apparently she fell out with her best pal, the MUA cause they were being her friend and warning her about what they were hearing about Sean but instead of listening, she dropped them like a hot thing. You probs remember from her posts that those 2 were always inseperable and she had such a tight relationship with the MUA's kids but instead of listening and being greatful, she cut them all out instantly when she was told that the games she constantly played on peoples hearts was this time happening to her. Bet that's a tough pill to swollow.

I didn't go to her school but know so many people that did and yep, word on the street was that she was a mare! Thinking she was deadly and the bees knees, making the bitchiest comments. She always bangs on about her family and apparently there was always war in their house and her and her folks aren't even that close to her but of course she has to put that front up online - she's gotta shift those baby blanket sales! It's all soooo fake!

Jenny (the new MUA), is this a requirement for friendship with Effffaaa or something...be my friend, fix my face!? Their closeness is a bit weird especially after a short time and I hope Jenny gets the upper hand this time and see's through this galz bull. Scarlet for her going through who's watching her stories and not following her, would you not play with your kid instead love? This lady is trapped - dating a dope of a pilot who looks like a mash up of a thumb and a potatoe with a recieving hairline - no one wants him, he's all yours! Her house, the mortgage - nothing to do with her apparently. She is living a life of lies and cover ups. Hurt so many people along the way and does not give a tit. But I reckon, deep down she's super loney and scared and knows that she has been caught rotten.

Being a cheater, living with a cheater, no real friends, treating people like trash unless you can get something from them, a career on a landslide, creaming yourself daily over anything airport or pilot related - VOMIT! Effaaa if you're seeing this, which no doubt you are - we can all see through you and no one envies you. Get a grip!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I have to say I do think it's quite crass and comes across a bit common or trying to keep up with the Jones's or something having an externa party planner for a 2ys olds birthday..it's just bizarre. Fair enough a 21st or something but it's a bit try hard. Will she have a newborn then? Would you not just want to have a nice, chilled no fuss day at home with no pressure and introduce people to the new baby too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
🧐 well spotted. thats the thing Eeefffaaa. If you’re going to tell lies, you need to have a good memory.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why does she always cover her face when she’s taking a picture of what she’s wearing, does my head in it’s not like she doesn’t show her face on camera 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jenny put up that they asked his brother to be baby's godfather but didn't post godmother yet, I bet aoibhe has her under ferocious pressure to pick her but god I hope they go for someone a lot closer to them like a sister or years long friend

Came on here straight away once I saw the party planner thing. She is such a try hard, it’s embarrassing. I have know idea where she gets these notions from. Its not like either of them are from an exceptionally flash background where these kind of things are the norm... It’s a child’s birthday party! No one gives a tit. Especially not the child. Why would she waste so much money on this just for the gram? It’s not like she’s pulling in crazy money, living in a mcmansion like so sue or pippa and they have nothing else to do or spend it on. She’s making decent enough money, probably in a bit of debt, and living in a super normal 3 bed semi d by the looks of things... the mind boggles.

She is such an attention seeker it’s actually sad. her whole life is built around Instagram, trying to get peoples attention and appear classy and aspirational when she couldn’t be further from it! Agree with the poster above pure tacky and trying to keep up with the joneses ( if the joneses are the mcgregors or something like that 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Came on here straight away once I saw the party planner thing. She is such a try hard, it’s embarrassing. I have know idea where she gets these notions from. Its not like either of them are from an exceptionally flash background where these kind of things are the norm... It’s a child’s birthday party! No one gives a tit. Especially not the child. Why would she waste so much money on this just for the gram? It’s not like she’s pulling in crazy money, living in a mcmansion like so sue or pippa and they have nothing else to do or spend it on. She’s making decent enough money, probably in a bit of debt, and living in a super normal 3 bed semi d by the looks of things... the mind boggles.

She is such an attention seeker it’s actually sad. her whole life is built around Instagram, trying to get peoples attention and appear classy and aspirational when she couldn’t be further from it! Agree with the poster above pure tacky and trying to keep up with the joneses ( if the joneses are the mcgregors or something like that 😂)
Well said 👏.

Read the room Eeffaa, plenty of people are out of work and she's broadcasting about hiring an event planner for a 2 year olds party, it's brash.

I still reckon its because she wants to plan a wedding but she's stuck with a kids party. In all honesty its not like little Lily has classmates to invite. This is a party for Eeffaa, pure and simple

Reactions: 7
She has also deleted sooo many photos since people started questioning their timeline. Like a lot. So the ones she’s left up have slipped the net but there were worse ones.
All her posts and blog entries for June for the past 3 years say she’s celebrating their anniversary yet she claims they only started going out in September (but plenty of nights away together in between). her cover up story of the June anniversary of being a celebration of when they first met? Lame attempt to cover her arse. What adult, with a house and 2 kids, celebrates the day they met and does nothing for the day they became official? The same adult who is trying to cover up cheating on her fiancé of nearly 10 years but also rubbing it in his face

• Haha
Yep, that’s Eeeffaaa alright. Fake and False as you can get. Which is why she hasn’t come in her stories and said she’s upset because she’s read all these LIES about her on Tattle Life. She wouldnt want even her biggest fan to read here. Because it would open even the biggest fan’s eyes.
I'd be very surprised if she does an Instagram Live any time soon. She'd make out she doesn't care about a thread like this but in reality she would absolutely tit herself at the thought someone coming on it and directing her followers over here to have a read about the real Eeeeffffa.

Reactions: 5
She has also deleted sooo many photos since people started questioning their timeline. Like a lot. So the ones she’s left up have slipped the net but there were worse ones.
All her posts and blog entries for June for the past 3 years say she’s celebrating their anniversary yet she claims they only started going out in September (but plenty of nights away together in between). her cover up story of the June anniversary of being a celebration of when they first met? Lame attempt to cover her arse. What adult, with a house and 2 kids, celebrates the day they met and does nothing for the day they became official? The same adult who is trying to cover up cheating on her fiancé of nearly 10 years but also rubbing it in his face
Sure there is pictures of her and Sean away together in August 17 in Portugal I think, then she was pregnant by November

Why does she always cover her face when she’s taking a picture of what she’s wearing, does my head in it’s not like she doesn’t show her face on camera 😂
I’m surprised she can find a phone big enough to cover that monsterous face 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.