Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leo's number 1 fan 🙄 I see aoibhes own acc is suspended though, wonder what for??
God I can't stand the Leo Stan 🙄

I just searched Aoibhe Devlin on Twitter there and there seems to be some guy giving out about her back in April too. Dying to know why the acc was suspended!!

Reactions: 2
Well said, and you're right to remind us that she's a cheat too. Let's keep this thread balanced before it turns into the Eeffaaa pity party 🤣🙈

I also agree with your other points too, I do believe she thinks this life with him is better than being alone. Wouldn't be for me though 🤷‍♀️

Oh okay, I didn't realise he was in a relationship too. They really are two of a kind.
Love the Joanne Larby reference, I laughed out loud at that 🤣
Was he really in a relationship? I matched him on tinder just before him and Aoibhe got together (and any other Irish person that was in Tenerife Christmas 2016, it used to be compulsory to swipe right for Irish people abroad or at home, if you knew them?!) He honestly seemed like a nice, genuine guy so I’ve been surprised by all I’ve seen here! Not as surprised as coming across Aoibhe’s page on “discover” and seeing a photo of them two together, not that long after and thinking there was an overlap! I remember seeing their Q&A and so many men would answer it that way for the craic but it was embarrassing that he did it and it went on Instagram- surely they would have half rehearsed it which is even worse.

I also think I recognise Aoibhe from years ago at, wait for it: an airport queue. I don’t care about fashion when travelling, but this girl did care and she was verrrrrrdy distinctive looking (think we can all agree there). What makes me remember her is that she kept eying me up and down like I was a piece of crap and bitching with whoever was along with her.

I always wondered if it was her but the comments about her in school all appear to confirm it. I quite liked her too as a blogger and her chats but it all makes sense now!

If she reads this she’ll probably think I’m raging at the one that got away and she nabbed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was he really in a relationship? I matched him on tinder just before him and Aoibhe got together (and any other Irish person that was in Tenerife Christmas 2016, it used to be compulsory to swipe right for Irish people abroad or at home, if you knew them?!) He honestly seemed like a nice, genuine guy so I’ve been surprised by all I’ve seen here! Not as surprised as coming across Aoibhe’s page on “discover” and seeing a photo of them two together, not that long after and thinking there was an overlap! I remember seeing their Q&A and so many men would answer it that way for the craic but it was embarrassing that he did it and it went on Instagram- surely they would have half rehearsed it which is even worse.

I also think I recognise Aoibhe from years ago at, wait for it: an airport queue. I don’t care about fashion when travelling, but this girl did care and she was verrrrrrdy distinctive looking (think we can all agree there). What makes me remember her is that she kept eying me up and down like I was a piece of crap and bitching with whoever was along with her.

I always wondered if it was her but the comments about her in school all appear to confirm it. I quite liked her too as a blogger and her chats but it all makes sense now!

If she reads this she’ll probably think I’m raging at the one that got away and she nabbed 😂
He was 100 percent in a relationship. A long term one at that. Jesus what a dirt bag!!!!

Reactions: 4
Was the long term girlfriend by any chance the girl in the yellow dress on one of his pictures?
To be honest I don't think it would be fair or ethical to identify his ex girlfriend on a public platform , she has chosen to keep her life private and that should be respected

Reactions: 8
A party planner for a 2 year olds birthday talk about notions
But she's just a regular gal like you and I!

When I first started following her she had maybe 40k followers.

Her whole thing was that she was just a regular girl, did Instagram as a side gig because she loved writing and could give it up at any time.

This thread has really opened my eyes to her. Seeing the articles from years ago it is very clearly obvious that she wanted to be " famous " from a young age.

She has slowly but surely curated this fake and false life for herself and her " followers"

I find her the most fake and insincere of the lot. I don't envy her one bit. Everything is lie after lie , sneaky behaviour, warped timelines and dodgy carry on to create an insta perfect life. What happens when it all falls apart?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A party planner for a 2 year olds birthday talk about notions
Oh and no doubt when anyone says it's ridiculous she'll get all high and mighty like she did last year when people pointed out how overboard she went for Lily's first aswell. 'I support Irish businesses, yada yada'... you can support Irish businesses without making everything into a show for nothing else but the bleeping Gram 🙄

Reactions: 9
Oh and no doubt when anyone says it's ridiculous she'll get all high and mighty like she did last year when people pointed out how overboard she went for Lily's first aswell. 'I support Irish businesses, yada yada'... you can support Irish businesses without making everything into a show for nothing else but the bleeping Gram 🙄
Funny you should mention that. There's a bit of a twitter spat when at the start of lockdown she was encouraging people to shop online and not small businesses.
Yeah she supports small businesses but she puts a discount code with them.

Imagine if she gave a code for 10% off and every single one of her followers logged on, bought something from the shop for €5, applied the discount code (10%). That would work out at over €40k lost for shops.

Now reverse and imagine if that discount code she promoted earned everytime you used it.

Reactions: 1

Her whole thing was that she was just a regular girl, did Instagram as a side gig because she loved writing and could give it up at any time.

This thread has really opened my eyes to her. Seeing the articles from years ago it is very clearly obvious that she wanted to be " famous " from a young age.

She has slowly but surely curated this fake and false life for herself and her " followers"

I find her the most fake and insincere of the lot. I don't envy her one bit. Everything is lie after lie , sneaky behaviour, warped timelines and dodgy carry on to create an insta perfect life. What happens when it all falls apart?
Yep, that’s Eeeffaaa alright. Fake and False as you can get. Which is why she hasn’t come in her stories and said she’s upset because she’s read all these LIES about her on Tattle Life. She wouldnt want even her biggest fan to read here. Because it would open even the biggest fan’s eyes.

Reactions: 5

Yes to all this 💯

She is constantly pushing the narrative that blogging is her side hussle and she holds down a regular job and is just like you and me.

But this thread has really uncovered the fact that she's been thirsty for fame for a very long time.

I also i don't think we've been wrong to assume she dropped her fiance at the drop of a hat, as the prospect of being *the* Aer Lingus power couple with Juan Corr was too tempting.

Honestly what kind of sociopath do you have to be to just end a committed 8 year relationship, without mourning the loss, and just jump headfirst into a toxic relationship with a co worker, which began with both parties cheating? And then, warp speed into moving in together, baby and rewriting their history on Instagram and start selling their lives for advertising money. It's beyond insane.

She really isn't the person she tries to portray. She's a phony through and through.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes to all this 💯

She is constantly pushing the narrative that blogging is her side hussle and she holds down a regular job and is just like you and me.

But this thread has really uncovered the fact that she's been thirsty for fame for a very long time.

I also i don't think we've been wrong to assume she dropped her fiance at the drop of a hat, as the prospect of being *the* Aer Lingus power couple with Juan Corr was too tempting.

Honestly what kind of sociopath do you have to be to just end a committed 8 year relationship, without mourning the loss, and just jump headfirst into a toxic relationship with a co worker, which began with both parties cheating? And then, warp speed into moving in together, baby and rewriting their history on Instagram and start selling their lives for advertising money. It's beyond insane.

She really isn't the person she tries to portray. She's a phony through and through.
If she was in any way likeable I would probably feel sorry for her. But I don't. She created this and she asked for it and will fall on her own sword

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.