Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best bit is "great landing Sean", now that we know he didn't even land the plane!
Yes! You're absolutely right 😂
Good catch @FlopsyMops she'll be ripping you caught that 🤭

I'd say his AL colleagues loved hearing her say he landed the plane 😂
The lies are catching up
20200614_095637.jpg

"Great landing Sean, woohoo!" 😂

All together now... "and then a hero comes alonggg" 🛬
20200614_100015.jpg
20200614_100030.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it his mum who takes care of Lily when they go globetrotting? She must be a saint 😔😇 They really are piss takers
The amount of time those two spent (before covid obviously) without her was upsetting to me. She prioritised her time with Sean and following him around and obsessively organising holidays for just the two of them, poor lily most of the time was left behind because “were still Sean and Aoibhe”. Yes, it’s important that parents make time for each other but they both worked away from home a lot, and then when they were home they’d go off without her.

Reactions: 14
The amount of time those two spent (before covid obviously) without her was upsetting to me. She prioritised her time with Sean and following him around and obsessively organising holidays for just the two of them, poor lily most of the time was left behind because “were still Sean and Aoibhe”. Yes, it’s important that parents make time for each other but they both worked away from home a lot, and then when they were home they’d go off without her.
It’s actually disgusting how little time they spend with her, then when they are with her she’s being used to sell shite nobody wants. Why have another kid when you can’t even spend time with the one you have?? Despicable selfish people!!

💯 well said. They are very self involved.

In my opinion, they've dehumanised her to the point of treating her like their property. Packed off to accommodate their stupid holidays, and then paraded on Instagram for advertising and filler content on Eeeffaa's stories.

Like she's been photographed naked in the bath twice for J&J and its still on her *public* Instagram. How can a little child give consent ? She can't obviously, and she has been taken advantage of by these two morons since day one 🤬

That's the main reason I think they deserve to be dragged here on Tattle 🤷‍♀️

There's no accountability for their actions.

It’s actually disgusting how little time they spend with her, then when they are with her she’s being used to sell shite nobody wants. Why have another kid when you can’t even spend time with the one you have?? Despicable selfish people!!
Exactly this 👊👏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What was funny was Aoibhe going on about how hard parenting is during the lockdown for the first few weeks because she couldn’t drop her off anywhere. It’s like..eh welcome to the real world Aoibhe a year and a half later you’re realising what it’s like to be at home with your baby all the time? What did you do for maternity leave other than holiday with himself? 🙄

• Wow
I find it odd that she tries to plan her shifts to be with him, this was before all the new info about first officer smurf tho so now it makes sense. Me and my bf are trying to get our work changed to have to spend less on childcare 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
What was funny was Aoibhe going on about how hard parenting is during the lockdown for the first few weeks because she couldn’t drop her off anywhere. It’s like..eh welcome to the real world Aoibhe a year and a half later you’re realising what it’s like to be at home with your baby all the time? What did you do for maternity leave other than holiday with himself? 🙄
She is always on the run from her life.

I 100 per cent believe that's what all the holidays are about

I find it odd that she tries to plan her shifts to be with him, this was before all the new info about first officer smurf tho so now it makes sense. Me and my bf are trying to get our work changed to have to spend less on childcare 🤷‍♀️
Ah but you see, that's doing what's best for your children 😊❤

Eeeffaa only does what's best for herself

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she filmed him coming in the door when she was the one who picked him up 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I completely agree with how much they dropped poor Lily off with grandparents, it always made me uncomfortable from day 1. Don't get me wrong, I fully believe we all need a bit of self care but Aoibhe apparently can't get enough of it 🤦‍♀️. It makes me wonder why some people have kids at all. Oh yes, for the 'gram content of course.

I have to say I did like Aoibhe, her travelling content has been quite good in the past and I also used to like how she would say if she didn't like a particular brand or hotel etc. Then my eyes were opened when little Lily came along. Someone said above, we never see them do messy play, or learning words etc together. I know they only show a snapshot, but surely she would want to show more of that side of parenting due to her demographic??

I've been howling laughing at the comments on here about their home decor etc, I thought for a while I was the only one who thought it was ridiculous! Glad I found you all!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s what most parents would do, arrange their shifts so that someone was always with the kids. Aoibhe and Sean do the opposite. The amount of times she’d fly somewhere for work and then when she was off she’d hop on the plane to follow Sean where he was going. Sometimes she’d even make it look like she was working so that people wouldn’t question it.
I also hate how she comes on an gives out in a “funny” way that she is Lily’s personal maid, chef, chauffeur etc. Hello, once again, Aoibhe you are in fact her mother and she is your toddler.. she films lily doing whatever she doing and has that put on laugh like “oh.wow.lovely lily. Ah. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha” trying to be a relatable ma but it’s so, so forced and robotic.

So y'know yesterday when she sent herself a bouquet of flowers, and pretended they were sent (anonymously) by a fan?
(With pink lilies, because yknow her daughter is Lily. And a card saying " *your* amazing")

Well it got me thinking and it reminded me of that scene in Clueless when Cher sent herself flowers..and wouldn't you know it, they're the same flowers as our Eeffaa received yesterday 😂

You couldn't make it up! 🌸💐

20200614_111552.jpg
20200614_111623.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So y'know yesterday when she sent herself a bouquet of flowers, and pretended they were sent (anonymously) by a fan?
(With pink lilies, because yknow her daughter is Lily. And a card saying " *your* amazing")

Well it got me thinking and it reminded me of that scene in Clueless when Cher sent herself flowers..and wouldn't you know it, they're the same flowers as our Eeffaa received yesterday 😂

You couldn't make it up! 🌸💐

View attachment 153746View attachment 153748
How would a fan know her address? I’d be terrified if that happened

• Haha
Omg yes!!! 😂😂😂 That's very true! Never thought of that 👊👊

And she can't turn around and say it was friends or family now, because on the card you can see the word 'blogger.'
A definite nod to here. See you tattle meanies, I have amazing followers (aka myself) who think I’m amazing

Reactions: 1
Omg yes!!! 😂😂😂 That's very true! Never thought of that 👊👊

And she can't turn around and say it was friends or family now, because on the card you can see the word 'blogger.'
Oh it would be pretty easy to find out it. They live in a new build in swords.

Lily was a born start of August and a month later they were off galavanting in Barcelona. How she thinks that is ok and had no issue with doing it is beyond me. Most new parents it takes them weeks/months before they'll leave their new borns.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh it would be pretty easy to find out it. They live in a new build in swords.

Lily was a born start of August and a month later they were off galavanting in Barcelona. How she thinks that is ok and had no issue with doing it is beyond me. Most new parents it takes them weeks/months before they'll leave their new borns.
Still a bit odd that someone would spend time figuring out which estate and which house. It’s like someone dropping food and cans to Claire balding, I’d fear for the family’s safety if you’ve the crazed fans knowing where you live and dropping stuff at the door

The physics recovery from birth is crazy, let alone mentally being able to leave a young newborn.. I can’t understand it. Even with PND where you might want to be separated from the baby, would you really go off on a holiday?

Reactions: 3
Still a bit odd that someone would spend time figuring out which estate and which house. It’s like someone dropping food and cans to Claire balding, I’d fear for the family’s safety if you’ve the crazed fans knowing where you live and dropping stuff at the door

The physics recovery from birth is crazy, let alone mentally being able to leave a young newborn.. I can’t understand it. Even with PND where you might want to be separated from the baby, would you really go off on a holiday?
What's betting she'll come on stories all solemn and say she and Fisher Price Pilot have decided that since a crazed fan has found their house (y'know the one they've freely shared online since they moved in 🙄) they've decided not to show Lily anymore.

And just like EVB with her made up story about a crazed fan, we will be treated to pics of the back of Lily's head. That is until engagement plummets and then she'll wheel her back out.

Then again, would she have the self control and discipline not to rely on Lily for content?
After all Lily's Moana party is coming up 🥴🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.