Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it would be pretty easy to find out it. They live in a new build in swords.

Lily was a born start of August and a month later they were off galavanting in Barcelona. How she thinks that is ok and had no issue with doing it is beyond me. Most new parents it takes them weeks/months before they'll leave their new borns.
I've a 7 week old.. I barely leave her to pee 😱 shes too tiny to leave that's awful

Reactions: 3
Now I'm no maths genius but I have often wondered how an account with almost 90k followers (social reach) has only around 1k (social engagement) comments on her posts is possible.
So I said I'd check Social Blade...and wouldn't you know it, there's quite a few peaks and dips 🤔

Gotcha Eeffaa👊 you still going to spin a yarn to us about all the hard graft that goes on behind the scenes to grow a successful Instagram account organically? Because we can all see...you've bought your followers 😎
20200614_094330.jpg
20200614_094359.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She must have seen something from here about the baby names because a while ago she said they’d picked the name based on what she wanted before, and now it’s going to be completely different

Reactions: 10
She must have seen something from here about the baby names because a while ago she said they’d picked the name based on what she wanted before, and now it’s going to be completely different
I thought that too..

Well she let the cat out of the bag on that Q&A today 🤭 she is most definitely reading here.
She addressed the topics we've covered here, baby name, going back to work, new product, and not featuring Lily.
What's betting she wrote those questions to herself from another account. Because they seemed very conveniently timed.
As for her new product, not beauty, hair or fashion. Please god don't let it be a parenting guide or worse yet a guide to blogging 😂🙈
(Sorry about the picture size Tattle didnt give me the thumbnail option)
20200614_200254.jpg
20200614_200241.jpg
20200614_200215.jpg
20200614_200207.jpg

Has she had loads of awful work done to her face? Serious bunny boiler vibes! Reminds me of Misery!

• Haha
It's the botox that has made her eyes droop! Like the scary low brow look. Not done herself any favours with that. Not a good look. 🤮

Reactions: 3
I wonder is she writing a book, considering how much she likes to tell us how much she loves writing? (yawn)

Reactions: 1
I feel like she’s bringing out travel luggage
Oh good thinking @Dirty Joan 🤔🤔 some tat from Ali Express with labels on

It's the botox that has made her eyes droop! Like the scary low brow look. Not done herself any favours with that. Not a good look. 🤮
Is that it?! I always wondered about the droopy eye heavy brow...its botox (*me just realising 🤦‍♀️) because there aren't any old pics on her blog, its scrubbed. I thought it was just a filter. I'm an awful eejit 😂

I wonder what she looked like before 🧐

Has she had loads of awful work done to her face? Serious bunny boiler vibes! Reminds me of Misery!
Misery! 😂 Kathy Bates

I wonder is she writing a book, considering how much she likes to tell us how much she loves writing? (yawn)
😂😂 oh please no! Have you read her blog? She can't write. At all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Totally agree with you, What's the tea! Just because you enjoy something doesn't mean you're good at it, I enjoy drinking but I'm no good at it! 😂

I think you're right above, it's going to be some white labelled Ali Express rubbish with a massivly inflated price tag.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally agree with you, What's the tea! Just because you enjoy something doesn't mean you're good at it, I enjoy drinking but I'm no good at it! 😂

I think you're right above, it's going to be some white labelled Ali Express rubbish with a massivly inflated price tag.
Just had a quick look on Ali Express there, so much choice, its all so on brand for Not So Secret Obsessive's luggage range. We should try and guess the ones she picked 😂🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Looks like she deleted 1
Now I'm no maths genius but I have often wondered how an account with almost 90k followers (social reach) has only around 1k (social engagement) comments on her posts is possible.
So I said I'd check Social Blade...and wouldn't you know it, there's quite a few peaks and dips 🤔

Gotcha Eeffaa👊 you still going to spin a yarn to us about all the hard graft that goes on behind the scenes to grow a successful Instagram account organically? Because we can all see...you've bought your followers 😎
View attachment 153828View attachment 153829
Looks like she deleted 15 pics on 7th June too

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.