Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she deleted 1

Looks like she deleted 15 pics on 7th June too
Hmmm would love to know why? 🤔
But Lily's bath pics are still up, says it all really.
Always found it strange how #bffjenny has pics on her grid of the two of them attending the Beauty Blog Awards in 2018, but Eeffaa has it scrubbed from hers. You would think a blogger (one who doesn't get invited to much) would want to feature a blogger awards. It's so odd.
20200614_214252.jpg
20200614_214311.jpg

She looks so much nicer in her old pics - I think overdoing it on the botox has made her eyes very hooded? She'd be better giving it a rest, she looks frozen all the time

Reactions: 4
Looks like she deleted 1

Looks like she deleted 15 pics on 7th June too
I’ve noticed she’ll often delete photos for whatever reason - maybe because they didn’t get enough likes or engagement? Some will be standard ones, nothing weird about them. She’s an odd one. Secret obsession is right, obsessed with her social media

Reactions: 2
Just had a look at her depop and so much stuff listed is worn once. What a waste, hope she never jumps on the eco train.

She does look so odd. She is always putting on some expression. That combover hair tho😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

• Haha
What is with the fame chasing from a young age? And Oscar theme 21st, puke.
She looks so different when she's not in charge of editing the pictures. I don't think I'd recognise her she must spend a fortune on herself and her appearance 🤑

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's those daft attention seeking faces!
I unfollowed her a long time ago after watching one of her stories. The way she makes those faces and puts on a weird accent actually made me cringe away from my phone. She clearly thinks she is HILARIOUS when she is far from it. It’s so cringeworthy. I can’t understand how anyone would leave their newborn after a few weeks to go on holiday. I have 4 kids and my husband and I have only ever been away once without them and that was only for a weekend. Call yourself a mother?? For shame

Reactions: 11
Modelling competitions and Rose of Tralee??? She was thirsty for fame even back then!

And in that blurb it says she worked for Ysl in Dublin airport. Did she work in the duty free?
She really does have an obsession with aviation and airports. And now she's snagged herself First Officer and Instafame #winning

I unfollowed her a long time ago after watching one of her stories. The way she makes those faces and puts on a weird accent actually made me cringe away from my phone. She clearly thinks she is HILARIOUS when she is far from it. It’s so cringeworthy. I can’t understand how anyone would leave their newborn after a few weeks to go on holiday. I have 4 kids and my husband and I have only ever been away once without them and that was only for a weekend. Call yourself a mother?? For shame
I think we were all supposed to be in awe of this super first time mum going on holidays 4 weeks after the birth.
I honestly do believe she thought it was glamorous and impressive

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Her Rose of Tralee blurb says she’s planning on teaching English to orphans in Thailand. Those poor kids. Aoibhe would be delighted though, thinking she done teached them English verrrdy well.

That’s her dads shop that sponsored her as well. I mean that’s a long long way down the list of desperate pathetic attention seeking things she’s done but it’s always good to add to the list.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her Rose of Tralee blurb says she’s planning on teaching English to orphans in Thailand. Those poor kids. Aoibhe would be delighted though, thinking she done teached them English verrrdy well.

That’s her dads shop that sponsored her as well. I mean that’s a long long way down the list of desperate pathetic attention seeking things she’s done but it’s always good to add to the list.
😂😂😂😂

She was all about helping orphans years ago but now Lily has been abandoned 🤷‍♀️

She seems to have trouble sticking with a job. She wont go back to Aer Lingus, she's burned her bridges

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Modelling competitions and Rose of Tralee??? She was thirsty for fame even back then!

And in that blurb it says she worked for Ysl in Dublin airport. Did she work in the duty free?
She really does have an obsession with aviation and airports. And now she's snagged herself First Officer and Instafame #winning

I think we were all supposed to be in awe of this super first time mum going on holidays 4 weeks after the birth.
I honestly do believe she thought it was glamorous and impressive
Jesus that’s just so so sad. She’s more concerned with what looks cool and impressive “look at me, I haven’t changed at all, she’s just a baby. I’m still me, still ‘fun’ Eeeeffffaaaaa” pathetic. Sorry but it is a life changing thing.... and if you don’t think it is you are doing it wrong. More concerned with that than being a decent mother?? Shocking. Poor Lily 😢

Jesus those poor kids, they will need grinds after her. Think she went to South Africa a few years ago, don’t think she went to Thailand. We’d have heard all about it. That thing sounds like beauty pageant 101 - mention helping orphans 😂😂

Also wanted to add that in fairness to her she never denies her procedures and enhancements. Not many influencers would be that open about them

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.