Aoibhe Devlin #9 About as edgy as a balloon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only imagine that the trip to Buda had its fair share of drama also. Can only imagine the egos and the cattiness of their fake friendship

Reactions: 9
If you make 10 times more on the gram then why not quit the day job??
Because she will need a steady income when the influenza gig goes tits up! And if she ever thought about buying her own home a bank won’t entertain her when she rocks up with ‘Instahun’ as her occupation!

Reactions: 15
Haven’t heard her talking about your man Ryse (or what ever his name is) she could p**s without him a few months ago.

Reactions: 12
sounds exactly how id imagine her

Reactions: 6

Who'd go near him the jasus cut of him

Reactions: 20
Who'd go near him the jasus cut of him
Your only a jealous Karen! Juan is a pilot, he’s a hero , a sexy ride and all around national treasure

I’d be amazed if anyone his eye wandered to would oblige, he’s not exactly a looker is he? Where do Juan and Jennys fella get off with their wandering eyes I wouldn’t give them a second glance! State of the both of them two mingers

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Realistically, how could Eeefffa move to Orlando with her 2 kids, surely Juan would put a stop to that!

Reactions: 10
Christ I can’t believe how narcissistic she is posting those messages about her running down the hall. Making the hotel’s social media confirm there were no complaints on noise She really is so childish.

Reactions: 19
Most, if not all of us have done something silly or stupid with drink on us and wake up the next day with the fear.

Not our Aoife. She builds a feckin pr team to justify and validate her silly drunken antics.

She's some woman

Reactions: 23
10 times this amount would be approx €350-€400K a year and yet she can’t afford her own house. Didn’t realise pizza and jellies pays that much

Reactions: 16
So what does happen one’s belly button after a tummy tuck?
Do they literally make you a new one?
I’ve never realised this was a thing

Reactions: 7
So what does happen one’s belly button after a tummy tuck?
Do they literally make you a new one?
I’ve never realised this was a thing
My understanding ( now I'm open to correction here) is that it depends on the area of skin that's removed? So some people do and some don't need a new one.

If only there was an influencer who did a collab with a surgeon, was open and honest with everything and we could ask her

Reactions: 9
anyone contact the hotel through Instagram?

Im here at work and someone just said they wernt impressed with hotel they buy vouchers regularly for family nearby the hotel .. anyways apparently they messaged the hotel through Instagram and theyv just said they're blocked Wtf

Introducing her to setting up a secondary account

Reactions: 10
Yep I'm blocked now too after messaging them. Not sure why a hotel would block people who complain..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.