Aoibhe Devlin #9 About as edgy as a balloon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she was them and vudooz also I see she is off on another road trip again Jesus does she ever spend time with her kids she was the same when she had lily and then everything shut down so she couldn't go anywhere and no the kids seemed to be dumped again

Reactions: 9
Oh she was them and vudooz also I see she is off on another road trip again Jesus does she ever spend time with her kids she was the same when she had lily and then everything shut down so she couldn't go anywhere and no the kids seemed to be dumped again
And seem like driving and taking the pictures too 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Jenny will be RAGING she isn’t in muckross and her other bestie is gone to stuff their faces and have the absolute lols. IYKYK

Reactions: 7
Yep, exactly what she was like pre covid !
Any followers in the past two years only saw the doting mother... she had no choice but to be at home with them #iykyk

Reactions: 4
Didn't she go off to Spain for a holiday when Lily was only a few weeks old because she needed "Sean and Aoibhe time"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn't she go off to Spain for a holiday when Lily was only a few weeks old because she needed "Sean and Aoibhe time"
Yes. Barcelona. The kid was about 2 weeks old.

Apologies, she was 3 and a half weeks old.

Then they went off to Rome 4 weeks later.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

I was delighted to get to tesco by myself 6 weeks after my section!

Reactions: 13

There was an overnight wedding too as far as I remember. Now granted that may have been organised before she knew she was pregnant.

I just think it's crazy how much alone time they needed without their newborn. I think it's so sad really that they didn't seem to want to bond with her. I remember aoibhe being very defensive about her trips without the baby if anyone commented.

Last edited:
Yep his mother more or less Brough lily up then covid hit and she couldn't go anywhere now she is gone again

There was an overnight wedding too as far as I remember. Now granted that may have been organised before she knew she was pregnant.

I just think it's crazy how much along time they needed without their newborn. I think it's so sad really that they didn't seem to want to bond with her. I remember aoibhe being very defensive about her trips without the baby if anyone commented.
We are still us !!!! #aoibheandsean
Tbh I feel so was just trying sooooo hard to hang onto him and keep him interested.

Which is sad really, that isn't what relationships are about.
Then once lockdown hit everything fell apart.

Reactions: 13
I think all mothers deserve time away from their kids at some point but she takes the piss. She was in Budapest then straight off to Florida and only back a day and is gone again. I know she co-parents with Sean but does she not want to see or spend time with her kids? I didn't follow her when she had Lily, at 3 weeks I didn't have a routine established and was a hormonal mess, how could she have the confidence to leave her newborn.

Reactions: 14
Is she wearing a Nadine Merabi jumpsuit out in Killarney or am I seeing things? 🤣

• Haha
The absolute state of that, where in the name of the baby Jesus does she think she’s going 😂😂😂
A few baby Guinness in a pub in Kerry and the get up of her.
I’m criiiiiiiiiiiiiinging!!! 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks so uncomfortable in that grid photo she has posted tonight! I’m not from Ireland but I did wonder if Killarney was a glam place to go for a night or is it just cos it’s free?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.