Aoibhe Devlin #9 About as edgy as a balloon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was literally cringing with the cupcakes! So embarrassed for her. You'd almost feel sorry for her, sad delusional girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On that charlatan Mark Fennells website.

No mention of her partner up and leaving her.... nah, just on line harassment.

Also, this man has no qualifications. Not a single one. Woke up one day and decided he was a life coach. Charges 90 odd euro for a session.
She was obviously hinting at paying a lot of money for someone qualified and that they were no good

Reactions: 3
Why do people re-share birthday posts…. I mean WHY!! Even the non instahuns do it. It’s the equivalent of walking up to people and throwing the pictures in their face. Same with her and her birthday cupcakes. If SM didn’t exist would you be sharing your birthday cupcakes with strangers like??😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That tasha yoke is a DESPERATE to be an influencer, she'll be besties with aoibhe as long as she benefits from it.

Disgusted with Aoibhes post about people "judging" her tummy tuck. Yet again changing the story to suit herself. Sick to death of her bullshit.
Was in both their year in school, Natasha as I know her is not a nice person at all! You hit the nail on the head there about as long she she benefits, if she was chocolate she would eat herself!!

Aoibhe Mam is a mad thing that had a lot of cosmetic surgery while we were in school so it’s the normal for aoibhe.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Aoibhe Mam is a mad thing that had a lot of cosmetic surgery while we were in school so it’s the normal for aoibhe.
That explains a lot. I wouldn't judge someone for making the decision to get cosmetic surgery (lockdowns aside, obviously 🙄), but I would always wonder the effect growing up with it might have on daughters. Especially if the daughters are growing up with the same physical features their parents are paying $$$ to get rid of!

• Haha
So this trip to London was nothing to do with her birthday, just looks like she tagged along with yer man Rhys to see his mates. Sinking the wine there on stories she is.

Could she not of had a lovely day at home with the kids today and then her mad sequin bestie ifkyk gassss night out tomorrow??

It's kinda sad. I feel like she is playing at living her best life for Juans benefit. When he just doesn't give a tit.

Reactions: 13
wait i’ve just realized you weren’t exaggerating, this Rhys guy is really just after turning 21 at the end of december! wtf. why on earth would she be hanging out of a 21 year old? that’s literally weird af. his mam looks to be the same age as Aoibhe!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s all a bit sad really. That birthday post was so over the top, like a major Ross Geller I’m fine moment. She seems desperate Io prove to complete strangers online that she’s living her best life but I think she’s probably very unhappy

• Haha
It’s all a bit sad really. That birthday post was so over the top, like a major Ross Geller I’m fine moment. She seems desperate Io prove to complete strangers online that she’s living her best life but I think she’s probably very unhappy
Yep I agree. It is sad to watch.

I also wonder is Jenny distancing herself from her and this is why we have an influx of new besties?
Jenny and Gary were new, first time parents when Aoibhe and Juan split. I feel like Aoibhe must of leaned on them a lot. This would get tiresome after a while, especially when you are trying to navigate new parenting.

It must be nearly 2 years now. She needs to get over herself and stop acting like a teenager on bebo

Reactions: 8
Yep I agree. It is sad to watch.

I also wonder is Jenny distancing herself from her and this is why we have an influx of new besties?
Jenny and Gary were new, first time parents when Aoibhe and Juan split. I feel like Aoibhe must of leaned on them a lot. This would get tiresome after a while, especially when you are trying to navigate new parenting.

It must be nearly 2 years now. She needs to get over herself and stop acting like a teenager on bebo
I wonder if Jenny and Gary just have little in common with her new friends, single and very young? Like I get it, I had a break up and went through a phase of going out a lot to almost reclaim what I considered to be lost years albeit I didn’t put it on SM and if deffo wasn’t for exes benefit. But with Aoibhe she had two small children (not for one second saying mums can’t have nights out) and I just think she’s so young to have had that surgery. It just speaks of someone trying desperately to demonstrate happiness but really is trying to find happiness. It’s just sad IMO

Reactions: 8
So if ur man Rhys only turned 21 last month he was under age when Aoibhe was pregnant with Lily 😂 If I was his ma I’d be wondering why is this auld one hanging off my son 😂
She only had a handful of people on IG wishing her happy birthday and she has 118k ppl following her. Says it all really

Reactions: 14
Anything to get away from home/ Dublin these days. She's been away more times in the last 2 weeks than I have been in the last few yrs. I think her and Juan were actually in the process of breaking up when she came on her Stories about tattle and trolls and deleted her page for a while, I think that was May/ June 2020 she was still pregnant with Hugo.

Reactions: 13
Anything to get away from home/ Dublin these days. She's been away more times in the last 2 weeks than I have been in the last few yrs. I think her and Juan were actually in the process of breaking up when she came on her Stories about tattle and trolls and deleted her page for a while, I think that was May/ June 2020 she was still pregnant with Hugo.
100%. But the story she’ll spin forevermore will be how she was trolled by jealous haterz. Nothing about how her shithead ex was dumping her while heavily pregnant with a baby he pressured her into having.

Anyone remember the time she weirdly mentioned on her stories about how Hugo was planned but Jenny’s baby was unplanned? It was totally irrelevant and just dropped into her chat really smugly? I often think of that when I see her in her current manic state. How smug she was thinking her life was sorted out and it was all just a web of lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I always thought it was so horrible of her to say her friend's baby wasn't planned but hers was. A real mean girl thing to do.

Reactions: 28
The only thing planned about her life the past 5 / 6 years are stupid gassss photos she gets her mates to take of her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On that charlatan Mark Fennells website.

No mention of her partner up and leaving her.... nah, just on line harassment.

Also, this man has no qualifications. Not a single one. Woke up one day and decided he was a life coach. Charges 90 odd euro for a session.
When we were planning our wedding my mam sent me on their photography website. Absolute ick! No way would I pay him to be my coach or photographer 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She was just trying to validate herself because Jenny was engaged and she wasn’t 😂
Neither of my children were “planned” and both were made out of love unlike Aoibhe.
some people are just lucky enough to fall pregnant without planning maybe Jenny and her fella just love riding each other Aoibhe ever think about that

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry but whoooooo's face is that in Mrs Make ups video ??! Looks nothing like her (filtered) face

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.