Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it’s bleeping weird as if Lily knows what the Simpsons are, it’s like one of those things you get on holidays and of course Juan is in his uniform 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 comical

I think she hasn’t announced they are separated because she thinks they are going to get back together

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yes it’s bleeping weird as if Lily knows what the Simpsons are, it’s like one of those things you get on holidays and of course Juan is in his uniform 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 comical

I think she hasn’t announced they are separated because she thinks they are going to get back together
She won't announce anything because she is too proud. Made a big holy show of her relationship, mrs high and mighty looking down her nose at everyone else. Now her relationship is gone to tit so she has nothing to brag about apart from a tie dye sweatshirt

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Holy smoke / them as Simpson’s is actually terrifying 😂😂😂

I actually bought one of these for my husband but it's him and homer standing outside Moes tavern and it's pretty cool. But yeah I do agree, hers is creepy looking.
And no, my husband isn't wearing his work uniform in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually bought one of these for my husband but it's him and homer standing outside Moes tavern and it's pretty cool. But yeah I do agree, hers is creepy looking.
And no, my husband isn't wearing his work uniform in it 🤣
It's kinda like his profession is his personality. It's the only thing about him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's kinda like his profession is his personality. It's the only thing about him 😂😂
What on earth is he going to do if he’s laid off from the profession like a lot of others. He’s to proud and up his own arse to get another job in the meantime

Reactions: 1
Was the mirror moved downstairs so we can all see the picture of her and Juan or is that for yer Juan’s benefit?😂😂

• Haha
I don't follow her but dip in and pit of she stories. She looks like a thing girl, why did she need a tummy tuck? I can't see a mum belly on her.

Reactions: 6
I don't follow her but dip in and pit of she stories. She looks like a thing girl, why did she need a tummy tuck? I can't see a mum belly on her.
She looks like she’s lost a lot of weight not that she needed to..

Reactions: 9
Yea she’s lost load loads of weight her stomach looks very flat I’m wondering now did she get the tummy tuck 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Because she was offered a discount to be a walking advert for them and couldn't say no

Reactions: 2
I hope she realised she wasn't in the right head space for the surgery. She was all over the place around that time. I'd say the stress of her current situation is making the weight drop off

Ah no she’s turning 3 in a couple of months time to cut the cord 🤣🤣 Lily is way to old she’s walking and talking surly she could get herself out of the cot 🤣🤣🤣
If my child could ask could they get out of the cot they shouldn’t be in one
Cot is safest place for them assuming they can’t climb out (grobag stops them throwing their leg over the bar to climb out when they’re Lily’s age in my experience).

Cot is safest place for them assuming they can’t climb out (grobag stops them throwing their leg over the bar to climb out when they’re Lily’s age in my experience).
This is the best thing about grobags 😂

Reactions: 3
She always does that 🤷🏼‍♀️Why?

Why do they all do this pose? It’s lost in me 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it’s suppose to make their legs look longer but she does it to another level trying to move from side to side and balance on one foot while keeping the same pose it’s so stupid looking, and all the while hiding her face with the phone so we can’t tell she’s in agony trying to hold herself together

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.