Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this. I've never been a fan of Aoibhe but I do think its no wonder she's acting so erratic the last few months. She does have alot on her plate, even if much of it is her own doing. Sean is clearly a horrible person. As for the new girl, is she out of her mind? What makes her think he'll change his ways for her? I've always thought a person who would shack up with someone willing to walk out on their family must have really low self esteem (that's without even factoring in how young his kids are and how fresh from his previous relationship he is) perhaps she's just looking for a bit of fun but it's hardly the basis for something deep and meaningful. Very immature people the lot of them.
Agreed you’d have to be mad to even consider seeing someone fresh out of a relationship with two babies at home one being a newborn! Not to mention Aoibhes tendency to call out people on her page. It wayyyyy to messy for me but maybe she also enjoys the drama and Juan has a type

Reactions: 4
I love how there’s three place settings for dinner....is her Mam having dinner or is Hugo such a big boy now he sits at the table with his own plate?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would anyone need 2 of those stupid looking water bottles? Do they go to ruin that fast. Manifest some better quality Denise hun

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Funny enough she hasn't mentioned her beloved Betsy since it's closed. No chance of a freebie so can't be arsed

Reactions: 6
If you know you know. About Hillbillies. Don’t we all know about Hillbillies? Am I cool now? Am I in the gang? What’s next zoom at Hillbillies? If you know you know. Grow up Aoibhe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes just another mua, exposes her child for a packet of free nappies, her hairdresser who she has done lives with is a known drug dealer in his town and then Marky marky her fiance.. well known to be a bit of a strayer...
Re Michelle Fox. I just noticed she took down the live video she had saved on her page with her hair dresser Alan.. hmm I wonder why? She is always gone very quiet on her page, wonder did it come to light how her marky plays the field 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1
NOBODY CARES ABOUT HILLBILLIES & YOUR STUPID 'IN JOKES', EEEFFAAA.
Ugh, grant me f**king strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know about Hillbillys, can someone enlighten me please, although Sabby put me off it the other night.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.