Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is the victim of her own demise, she’s the type that would look down on a single mother and now she’s one she can’t admit it. God forbid anyone isn’t jealous of her fabulous life

Reactions: 23
I suppose it’s not as simple as just taking down every photo of him in the house, there’s kids involved. Nevermind the mental anguish of removing all traces of him, she’s probably not ready. Once she addresses it, it means it’s real so I can understand why she hasn’t.
Yes, my sister is separated and still has wedding photos and other family photos up because they've 2 kids and it's working okay for now. It won't change anytime soon as there is enough change so I'd image Efa is the same, keep the house as normal as possible. However, what is strange is her constantly showing them off when quite clearly they have separated. I saw the pair of them shopping back in October and observed as I was stood in a queue. He was an absolute nark to her and the little girl and I have to say, she seemed nice in person which I was surprised at. I'm not in the slightest her biggest fan, she annoys the head off me but i think he may have been hard to out up with too

Reactions: 15
Yes, my sister is separated and still has wedding photos and other family photos up because they've 2 kids and it's working okay for now. It won't change anytime soon as there is enough change so I'd image Efa is the same, keep the house as normal as possible. However, what is strange is her constantly showing them off when quite clearly they have separated. I saw the pair of them shopping back in October and observed as I was stood in a queue. He was an absolute nark to her and the little girl and I have to say, she seemed nice in person which I was surprised at. I'm not in the slightest her biggest fan, she annoys the head off me but i think he may have been hard to out up with too
Without having ever met either of them, that doesn't surprise me at all. Did you ever just look at someone and think 'I'd put money on it that they're an asshole'? That's always been how I felt when I looked at him. For all her faults, and the mistakes she's made (and continues to make... hello tummy tuck announcement mid Level 5!!!), I'd still reckon she's a much nicer person to interact with than he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Without having ever met either of them, that doesn't surprise me at all. Did you ever just look at someone and think 'I'd put money on it that they're an asshole'? That's always been how I felt when I looked at him. For all her faults, and the mistakes she's made (and continues to make... hello tummy tuck announcement mid Level 5!!!), I'd still reckon she's a much nicer person to interact with than he is.
I’m hesitant to say this sometimes because sometimes it’s just the way someone’s facial features are and they can’t help that and maybe I’m projecting what I think they’re like onto them but he was very smug looking

Reactions: 6
I’m hesitant to say this sometimes because sometimes it’s just the way someone’s facial features are and they can’t help that and maybe I’m projecting what I think they’re like onto them but he was very smug looking
100%. And why I just don't know because he is absolutely NOTHING to look at. Little Fisher Price Pilot himself. Kudos to whoever came up with that one back in the original thread. Still always makes me laugh 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He is a smug little creep, I have known him since he was a kid and he has always been like that. To talk to him years ago you would swear he was this amazing self made pilot brain box when in fact Daddy paid for pilot training which surprisingly doesn’t really require much in the brains department just a large bank account!! He also goes on like gods gift to women when in fact he’s the total opposite IMO.

Reactions: 20
What are his folks like? Were they aghast when he knocked up the ‘trolley dolly’?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What are his folks like? Were they aghast when he knocked up the ‘trolley dolly’?
I don’t like his parents. Main reason is he used to go out with a girl that has a son, not Juans of course but his family gave off a very sickening “he could do better than you vibe” about that girl as she was a single mother....He’s a single father of two now, oh the irony!! I’m sure they had their reservations about Eeeefffaaaaaa, she showed way too much worship for his job from the start. Job = money, house he already bought etc etc.

Reactions: 20
So Juan is off with a new bird and isn’t earning, Efa isn’t earning and she’s off to Sagres? I will be horrified if she ends up in Martinhal. It’s eye wateringly expensive. There’s absolutely no way she/Juan could afford it.

So Juan is off with a new bird and isn’t earning, Efa isn’t earning and she’s off to Sagres? I will be horrified if she ends up in Martinhal. It’s eye wateringly expensive. There’s absolutely no way she/Juan could afford it.
When is she going there?

Reactions: 1
Advertising these LILD sausages and saying that they're from TESCO! A real Grace style error. It literally says Lidl on the front bottom left of the pack!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Advertising these LILD sausages and saying that they're from TESCO! A real Grace style error. It literally says Lidl on the front bottom left of the pack!
Video isnt working for me. Poor shot at attempting to nab a Tesco collab I’m guessing 😅

Back to EI. I'm sure she won't get a warm reception whatever time she's back in person after her antics regarding her colleagues

Reactions: 7
Yeah and with the new one, even leaving aside the morality of it would you be ARSED with the hassle of that?! Nothing wrong with ending up with someone who has a child, that’s part of my own family situation, but the hassle of someone with such a small child and one on the way?!
Exactly this. I've never been a fan of Aoibhe but I do think its no wonder she's acting so erratic the last few months. She does have alot on her plate, even if much of it is her own doing. Sean is clearly a horrible person. As for the new girl, is she out of her mind? What makes her think he'll change his ways for her? I've always thought a person who would shack up with someone willing to walk out on their family must have really low self esteem (that's without even factoring in how young his kids are and how fresh from his previous relationship he is) perhaps she's just looking for a bit of fun but it's hardly the basis for something deep and meaningful. Very immature people the lot of them.

Reactions: 14
Back to EI. I'm sure she won't get a warm reception whatever time she's back in person after her antics regarding her colleagues
Shocked that’s she’s going back! Must be desperate to keep up with Juan corr and his shenanigans! She didn’t go back with lily till she was well over one and Hugo doesn’t turn 1 till June!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.