Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it’s bleeping weird as if Lily knows what the Simpsons are, it’s like one of those things you get on holidays and of course Juan is in his uniform 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 comical

I think she hasn’t announced they are separated because she thinks they are going to get back together
What in the duck is that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes it’s bleeping weird as if Lily knows what the Simpsons are, it’s like one of those things you get on holidays and of course Juan is in his uniform 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 comical

I think she hasn’t announced they are separated because she thinks they are going to get back together
Sweet Jesus that would give ya bleeping nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never an opportunity missed to show Lily’s dad is a commercial airline pilot just in case anyone forgot!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can anyone confirm if yer Juan is still on the scene? And has he knocked her up yet? He seems to be good at that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Your Juan is with another Juan dunno about babies but could be soon she’s old enough. Why was she nearly falling over in the first outfit

Reactions: 1

This is the stuff of bleeping nightmares. :eek:

Reactions: 2
I still find it weird that sees never addressed the breakup. Like fair enough if you keep that aspect private but if you put your family in the public eye, it’s very strange to act like nothing has happened

Reactions: 12
What’s the story with all the latest selfies in the hall clearly showing that pic of her and Sean on the wall....trying to convince us they are still an item when we know he’s moved on months ago... very odd behaviour

Reactions: 13
I’m still not over the selfie she took face down on the floor with a crying face. Not being bad but the drama that arises in her life on a regular basis is enough for any Juan Corr

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I suppose it’s not as simple as just taking down every photo of him in the house, there’s kids involved. Nevermind the mental anguish of removing all traces of him, she’s probably not ready. Once she addresses it, it means it’s real so I can understand why she hasn’t.

What’s the story with all the latest selfies in the hall clearly showing that pic of her and Sean on the wall....trying to convince us they are still an item when we know he’s moved on months ago... very odd behaviour

Reactions: 7
I could tell you the last time i watched her stories

Holy tit I can’t believe they are done.. looks like the perfect couple wasn’t so perfect after all.

Did he cheat?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.