Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway

What's with the big easter display on the table and this is before the egg hunt ?!
Her children are 2 and 9 months ffs, no need for all that chocolate
But like oh my god literally how are we to know she’s a great mom who did all this if she doesn’t post it? I mean literally, oh my god it’s just amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone notice in her post showing Lilys room she made sure to include a picture or two with Sean in them? On purpose or??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone notice in her post showing Lilys room she made sure to include a picture or two with Sean in them? On purpose or??
Course it was in purpose!

She is pathetic. If she doesn't want it discussed here THEN KEEP IT OFF THE INTERNET

Reactions: 8
her need to constantly show off her engagement ring is so embarrassing. Nearly every photo you see the ring you’d swear she was the only person to ever get a ring it’s so desperate
And theres noone like her marky 🙄🙄🙄 I know a couple of girls he has been linked to in roscrea whilst playing happy families. Also a girl from his work place. My partner works with him.

Reactions: 1
U have to laugh at the posting of photos of sean. Like "lily room and I'll tag the small business brands of where i got the stuff" no frames were tagged when you posted that photo!!

She does it for 1 of 2 reasons- keep it is talking here. Or for Juan's new squeeze to see it or Juan to feel guilty. Like "this is your family" type thing?

Her posts the voice overs on her promos/ads. Painful! And the animated,fake facial expressions and eye rolls and that thing she does with her mouth! 🤦

Reactions: 20
I’m wondering why Lily isn’t in a bed/cot bed by now? Why is she still in a babies cot when she’s turning 3 in August?
This is the third time she’s done up Lily’s room and by the looks of it the third cot she’s had? It’s a little weird?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m wondering why Lily isn’t in a bed/cot bed by now? Why is she still in a babies cot when she’s turning 3 in August?
This is the third time she’s done up Lily’s room and by the looks of it the third cot she’s had? It’s a little weird?
Mine were in cots at that age as well, if I could I would have kept them there, when they went to bed they stayed there and were not out of bed 20 times a night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mine were in cots at that age as well, if I could I would have kept them there, when they went to bed they stayed there and were not out of bed 20 times a night 🤣
Ah no she’s turning 3 in a couple of months time to cut the cord 🤣🤣 Lily is way to old she’s walking and talking surly she could get herself out of the cot 🤣🤣🤣
If my child could ask could they get out of the cot they shouldn’t be in one

Reactions: 1
I'm more concerned about that big sign she has over the cot. Could easily be pulled down on top of her

Reactions: 4
Even her room is for the gram it’s sad.
I’m sure the child would prefer a room with things she’s interested in seen as she’s unicorn mad but all she has is multiple photos of Aoibhe and Juan and her name written on everything.
Giant Lily sign above her bed , Lily blanket, two L pillows, a picture frame with Lily Pippa Corr?? It’s just weird!

Reactions: 13
Even her room is for the gram it’s sad.
I’m sure the child would prefer a room with things she’s interested in seen as she’s unicorn mad but all she has is multiple photos of Aoibhe and Juan and her name written on everything.
Giant Lily sign above her bed , Lily blanket, two L pillows, a picture frame with Lily Pippa Corr?? It’s just weird!
It’s the same for all these influencer children. Soulless pink & grey bedrooms to fit mammy’s predictable Instagram aesthetic. They probably aren’t allowed in there to play in case they make a mess.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The Lily, Juan and yer ex Juan as Simpson is as scary as how yer ex Juan is carrying on lately

Reactions: 4
The Lily, Juan and yer ex Juan as Simpson is as scary as how yer ex Juan is carrying on lately
I’m totally for keeping the daddies pictures in the house when parents separate but Aoibhe needs to downsize the Juan shrine it’s too much. I wonder did he take the little bed side locker plane figurines with him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m totally for keeping the daddies pictures in the house when parents separate but Aoibhe needs to downsize the Juan shrine. I wonder did he take the little bed side locker plane figurines with him
Godness how could we forgot the figurine shine, all for keeping pictures of Juan in Lily’s room just find the Simpson one creepy in my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.